Time

A LOT
I am online around 13 hours most days apart from weekends and most of this time Im doing something related to by hosting site or clients.
I have been spending a lot of time working on the forum of my site recently.
Im trying to build it up, get more active members and find out what I can do so members can get more out of it so they come back.
The forum is now the main part of my site so want there to be a strong community
John

Yeah and I think a strong community sense in a web hosts site is also good for anyone considering going with a host.
I like forums on sites as I always like my sites to have a community atmosphere, I have a few sites which are only forums.
If a host interacts with their clients through a community forum I think this is also a good sign, I know when I was looking for hosting myself I always checked if there was a forum and what it was like

Yea, that's true.

Active administration shows they care about what they are doing.
On alot of forums you never see the management online, just a mod or two.

Jim

I normally invest a good portion of time into my web business.

I am online from 8am-5pm then 7pm-10pm Monday - friday
Then also for 2-3 hours on Saturday. Sunday is my day off.

But then of course you gotta remember dreaded cell phone calls!!

Hopefully it will be worth it in a while. Im working on a rather big managed dedicated server deal right now.

My *PERSONAL* regular schedule would be about:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
6:00am-8:00am
3:00pm-11:00pm

Friday:
6:00am-8:00am
3:00pm-6:00pm

Saturday:
10:00am-6:00pm

Sunday:
10:00am-11:00pm

That is the average week of my time I put in.

So on friday and saturday.... you seem to stop work after 6PM. Do you have a bad drinking habit you would like to talk about??? I think all of us have been there one time or another. I still find myself in that situation.... depends on the ocassion.

Haha.. I wish.. too young, get into too much doing that stuff, trust me I know, haha.. anyway those are my nights I spend out with my friends, usually someone else is around to answer your requests, and if not I answer them around 11 or 12 when I return.