This Just Sucks!!!!

nodehost

Trying to talk on WHT and this comes up for the 4th night in a row:

Warning: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (111) in /home/whtalk/www/admin/db_mysql.php on line 38

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience

Now how in the hell are they going to keep people if RS can not even provide this service to them? Just another sign of what is to come!

Err i hate to be the one defending RS, however thats a database problem, not really related to RS. And i seriously doubt that RS has even started hosting WHT yet (I could be wrong). But i still think voxel dot net hosts WHT. And this problem has occured before as well :)

And no I dont work for rackshack lol.

beepbeep said:

I OBJECT! RS is a perfect company for people who are looking for cheap (low-quality, according to some people), no-hassle, un-managed dedicated server hosting, with lots of transfer and good connection. :judge:

^Kyo said:
Err i hate to be the one defending RS, however thats a database problem, not really related to RS.

correction: Not related AT ALL to RackShack. :D
Come on guys: ya gotta c tha difference between software & hardware :D

:cool:

Although RS is my competition I have to agree. You guys should lay off RS a bit ;)

I mean they provide unmanaged servers, so the saying, 'you get what you pay for' :D

- Asher.

i dont have to lay of a RS they to this day still charge my credit card and every 6 months they hit my card for the current setup fee i have a server from them for about 3 weeks and i think its total uptime was 2 days due to a falty connection to the machine so when i say RS sucks i dont say it because i have nothing better to do

beepbeep said:
i dont have to lay of a RS they to this day still charge my credit card and every 6 months they hit my card for the current setup fee i have a server from them for about 3 weeks and i think its total uptime was 2 days due to a falty connection to the machine so when i say RS sucks i dont say it because i have nothing better to do

LOL