The MOST important service to you

crowfield99

What do you look for when you’re buying a host? Is their any features you can live without or ones that you like as they are there when you need them? Or is your most favourite service the support side of things? And would you change anything about your host?

I would always want SMTP, POP3, cPanel,PHP and i think they are the main things...
Cant think of anything else that isnt normally included anyway.

Well what I usually require in a host when I buy is:
cPanel / WHM (if reselling)
Unlimited MySQL, POP3, Subs.. etc..
Fast and knowledgable support
Standard cPanel Features like Web/FTP Stats, Pre Installed Scripts, phpMyAdmin etc..
Also must be in business at least 6 months.

Things I don't require but are highly prefered
Uptime gurantee
Overselling

That is what I look for :)

<!--QuoteBegin-gotabanner+Oct 20 2003, 09:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gotabanner @ Oct 20 2003, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yeah thats the same for me, good support, fast repsonse :D [/b][/quote]
ditto :)

<!--QuoteBegin-gotabanner+Oct 20 2003, 05:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gotabanner @ Oct 20 2003, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yeah thats the same for me, good support, fast repsonse :D [/b][/quote]
That truly good support that when I need them they response as fast & Pre-installed scripts, Cpanel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8