TalkWebHosts Design

LucasG

Just wanted to report that the header and main forum index are completly messed up on firefox and it would be nice if it could be fixed.

Thanks & Regards.

Edit: I just noticed this post should have gone on Comments & Feedback, please move it. Thank you.

Lucas are you using the not yet ready firefox 1.5? They have reported delays due to issues like what you are reporting.

Yes, I am using 1.5. Thought that could be the problem. Oh well, I guess they are not doing so good with the releases. Heh.

Pretty clear all around that it is a release candidate, not a stable release. I'm going to fire up IE 7 Beta and start asking for web site fixes now :)

"No doing so good with the releases" is pretty irrelevant here. It is a release CANDIDATE not a release.

You missed my point. Exactly there, if it is Release Candidate it's almost getting to stable, I do not find it good to have such big problems like those in design, yet, I don't see why it should turn into a discussion. Just said what I thought.

Regards.

this site rocks on both firefox and IE...it must be your 1.5 version just upgrade mate its not that hard im intrested too know if talkwebhosts have got any snapshots of the new look promised after january :cool: