Support Software

aagthosting

What is a good support software for keeping track of customer support by phone? I need some software that will keep track of calls and support issues. I figure my support techs would enter notes about each support call.

Must Agree!

- WHMCS works great for managing phone calls, verifying clients, and ensuring all notes are kept nicely within the account to ensure quality assurance/service.

WHMCS along with the WHMCS live Chat addon works great you have a full support ticket system and live chat system all in one.

What is a good support software for keeping track of customer support by phone? I need some software that will keep track of calls and support issues. I figure my support techs would enter notes about each support call.

I agree with those who like WHMCS. I started using it recently myself and compared to what I had been doing in the past, writing my own forms for processing orders, contact form, etc. WHMCS puts everything in one bundle and takes a lot of time and effort out of your work. I would recommend it to anyone.

I agree with those who like WHMCS. I started using it recently myself and compared to what I had been doing in the past, writing my own forms for processing orders, contact form, etc. WHMCS puts everything in one bundle and takes a lot of time and effort out of your work. I would recommend it to anyone.

yes WHMCS saves a lot of work and if you can even afford another $5 get the WHMCS live chat addon, so you also have an integrated live chat system

Code your own, that's what we did.

Works a lot better for the future, adding things like this can be simple.

If you have a dedicated coder paul :)

I like WHMCS, it gets the job done. Plus you're not paying twice to get something done.