Sprints really unlimited!

IkY0294

HD Addicted
Just wanted to share my experience on sprints LTE network

I have the iphone 5s paid nothing for it with a 2yr contract @ $100 a month for unlimited talk , text and web and I have to say it's very good service.

I've used just about 17gigs if data every billing period 3000 mins and 700 texts my bill stays one flat fee..

What about your cell phone service how much do you pay and for what?

Just wanted to share my experience on sprints LTE network

I have the iphone 5s paid nothing for it with a 2yr contract @ $100 a month for unlimited talk , text and web and I have to say it's very good service.

I've used just about 17gigs if data every billing period 3000 mins and 700 texts my bill stays one flat fee..

What about your cell phone service how much do you pay and for what?

I need a new plan and want one similar to yours buy unfortunately I can't seem to find one... the data is the important part to me.

Going to have to start looking into business packages for my personal phone.

Just to save the anti-unlimited ding-dongs some time and trouble let me just say this:

There is no such thing as unlimited minutes or data. Last time I looked at a calendar there was no such thing as an infinite month. What store can I get one from? Maybe the same one that sells infinite hard drives.

Unlimited is just a marketing gimmick. Companies that sell these plans are frauds and thieves. Best to stay with a plan that provides specified limits, for example ATT with 2 GB limit.

:shaky: :rolleyes:

But seriously, I have been with sprint for several years on their SERO plan at $30/mo, now $50/mo. I have used my phone as a (unofficial) hotspot using 10s of GB/mo on a couple of occasion (after moving and having no internet for a while)

Sprint's hotspot works fairly well if you're in a pinch and absolutely need an Internet connection. I've been with Sprint for over 17 years and am seriously considering moving to Verizon because I can't get coverage when traveling south into Kentucky. I don't have any issues in St. Louis, but I really need to stay connected on the road.

I've been using At&T for about 4 years now, never had a problem with them. Though their data plans cost a fortune now, luckily, as long as I keep paying my current plan stays relatively cheap.