sponsored host request

Genjamin

hello,
i am the owner of www.whiteleyforlife.com (currently down due to server problems) and the host i am using which i wont name- their server has been down for about 3 weeks now and I'm fed up with it. I am looking for a generous web host to provide web space for the trailer for whiteleyforlife.com that can be seen at www.xerogravity.net/whiteley/whiteley.html - I am looking for about 50mb of disk space and roughly 5gb of bandwidth and a host that will allow room to grow. the trailer should be up in about a week and i expect it to be up on the site for a few months until the actual full site comes out. when the actual site comes out i would then request an expansion of space and bandwidth and in return i could provide a hosted by link at the bottom of every page. please contact me at genjamos@yahoo.com if you can provide me with what i need for my website. the website is about my friend who is a local celebrity and will eventually have news articles and an advice section for him (adam whiteley). i expect many at my chicago high school to take interest and with the launch of the trailer a big ad campaign will take place bringing in an expected 5000 hits atleast in the first month alone.

regards,
Gen Thompson

Replying to your request ASAP

Hello,

I cannot believe that it took 3 weeks to get your web page back up and running! The host that cannot be mentioned has not maintained the service. Customer support is essential in this business. I offer you a customized plan to keep Ntouch.

"I am looking for about 50mb of disk space and roughly 5gb of bandwidth and a host that will allow room to grow."
[Gen Thompson]

done!!

Ntouch Communications

Ntouch.ca

For more information about Customized Hosting

www.sales@ntouch.ca