Should I change? (cPanel --> Plesk)

crowfield99

Hi Guys,

Just wondering what you thought about this.. Who would you pick cPanel or Plesk.. Reasons why would be great also if you have time :).

Also if I decided to move from cPanel to Pleak how easy is this to do?

Thanks!

Well,

To be sincere I don't know Plesk :) I like Cpanel, but I have heard that Plesk is more Secure than Cpanel, but in Security the Leader is Ensim! :D

Cheers,
~Francisco

I would personally stay with cPanel.. it is up to you really.. not sure how easy or hard it would be to move from one to the other..

GordyMac said:
I would personally stay with cPanel.. it is up to you really.. not sure how easy or hard it would be to move from one to the other..

Hey,

If you have Cpanel Upgrade it to the Latest Version, it has a Bug on the Backup.

Cheers,
~Francisco

Haha.
I wouldnt move unless you have experience with plesk David, you have to support your clients with the new control panel so you will have to know how all the ins and outs yourself before you can do that.
If you want to offer plesk I think you should read up about it first and maybe try a few demos to see how everything works.

Need two days in one with all this stuff I am taking in. Ordered a server with Plesk on so going to give it a try.....