Serverbing - Worst Host I've Ever Come Across!

NobleCloud

Name and URL of hosting company: Serverbing (www.serverbing.com)

Hosted URL(s): - I was about to host with them but then changed my mind. The reason I changed my mind is stated below.

Description of service(s) used: About to buy VPS from them (24hr Quick Sale section).

How long have you been using the service(s): N/A

Detailed review: Okay, I hope this is not against the review guidelines, but I feel you all need to know this. I was about to purchase a VPS from Serverbing so I decided to contact their live support team to ask a few questions prior to purchasing from them. I wanted to ask certain things like the processor type and speed, how much CPU usage I'm allowed, whether I get cPanel and what their refund policies are, etc. Now I was asking them all these questions, when suddenly, quite out of the blue, the customer service rep I was talking to said this, and I quote: "Please just buy the package if you want more information. I'm not here to just talk and talk". In other words he was telling me that he didn't care less about what kind of service I get from him, and whether that service is reliable or not. He just cared about the money. I also enquired into their refund policy. They only refund on their discretion. I was appauled by the attitude of their support team. They were so rude it was unbelievable. My advice is never host with them.

Pros: Their prices are very decent.
Cons: Their customer service team are disgraceful.
Would you recommend this company to your best friend? No.

I imagine how do they answer their support questions if the sales ones are like this :)))
Good thing that you had the inspiration to talk with them before you buy.

I imagine how do they answer their support questions if the sales ones are like this :)))
Good thing that you had the inspiration to talk with them before you buy.

Yes. I'm much relieved I did talk to them before.
Their prices were so good value that I was really considering purchasing one of their servers.
I will not go anywhere near them now.
I hope that, if they read this, they are ashamed of themselves.

"Please just buy the package if you want more information. I'm not here to just talk and talk".

That sounds like a line from some comedy show... it's incredible you had it happen to you in real life.

Last edited:
Yes. I'm still recovering.
I feel extremely sorry for their customers.
I hope they treat existing customers better.

Serverbing a cheap and good Customer support

Not the sort of attitude or commet our sales team would normally use reduce the time spent on questions and answers on live chat.
Customer support is brilliant with us, items discriptions and Tos can be found on the site.
Thanks for the feedback

It sounds like their sales team could use some training in proper customer communication, but I can't see how your "review" could be deemed valid due to the fact that you didn't actually use their service.

I'd tend to agree, HostMantis, as these types of reviews are not verifiable. Sounds like the sales rep was having a bad day.

Not the sort of attitude or commet our sales team would normally use reduce the time spent on questions and answers on live chat.
Customer support is brilliant with us, items discriptions and Tos can be found on the site.
Thanks for the feedback

Well unfortunately you've lost my custom.
However it's good that you accepted this feedback.
And I hope you and your team can work on improving your customer relationship. Learn from your mistakes.
Apart from that, your prices are good.
I wish you all the best in the future. :)

By the way, you might wish to know that the name of the sales rep was "Greg".

"Please just buy the package if you want more information. I'm not here to just talk and talk".

Wow.. that guy must have been in a very irritable mood.. thats what happens when people do not have proper training.

That shows a lot. Even just glancing at their website, they don't seem to put much time and effort into the design. It looks like a bunch of jumbled, thrown together text and random images.

At the start I disagreed to your manner of calling something the worst, without even using the service.

But after looking up the site, I wonder how could you even think of using the service of such company? What sort of service had you expected to have?

It seems that you are an experienced person, so I really can't get why did you go there...

I also came to know about their service from one of our clients that they offer offshore web server , vps and all. Would not like to mention his comment but can say why a support service can say like that as its their job to solve all the problems and they are paid for that job.