SenseiSteve joins the staff as a Moderator.

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
It is days like these that make me a happy camper. :)

Exciting news, everyone! The HostingDiscussion team has just gotten an awesome new addition to its ranks: SenseiSteve has joined us as a Moderator.

In spite of that I've been here 5 years longer than him, Steve is the second highest all-time poster around. Apart from that accomplishment, Steve has had a fantastic experience in the industry, having worked in web hosting for an extensive period of time, he understands the challenges the industry faces and stays up to date with how the business evolves. One of the friendliest and politically-correct members our community have ever seen, Steve is a natural leader I am happy to have behind HostingDiscussion.

I am honoured to have Steve join the team as we continue working on forum improvements, new developments and also serve this wonderful community with its routine needs to keep it active, safe and friendly.

Welcome aboard, Steve. :flowers:

HD really has been my favorite forum for a number of years and I look forward to helping Artashes and Romes, and all of the members of this great forum.

Congrats, Steve!

I agree with Art 100%! I always wondered why you weren't a mod here in HD. Glad to see you're one now. :D:thumbup: