SenseHost Design

LucasG

I would like to ask for opinions, comments and suggestions about our freshly served design for SenseHost.

http://www.sensehost.com

Took a lot of hard work and hours of details. Our aim is to lead you into the right track. :)

I can only give you thumbs up. I like it quite a bit. Then again, I've always had a thing for green (and clean) websites, so it might be just my bias. :)

Last edited:
I can only give you thumbs up. I like it quite a bit. Then again, I've always had a thing for green (and clean) websites, so it might be just my bias. :)

I appreciate your honest review and I am glad you like it. I have received several opinions on adding the starting packages on the main page, which I am not sure about.

Makes sense to me. The more clicks you require from visitors, the less chances of them ending up on the order page, and that's the real goal, isn't it?

Makes sense to me. The more clicks you require from visitors, the less chances of them ending up on the order page, and that's the real goal, isn't it?

lol yeah really, an "order now" button should be at the top of every page

lol yeah really, an "order now" button should be at the top of every page

Unfortunately that is not the way we see it. If the customer really wants, they will see the packages and order. I don't see the need of putting order now on a every single page.

Nice and clean site. But the first impression I get is that it is a template based site. Did you use some sort of sitebuilder to do this site?

Nice and clean site. But the first impression I get is that it is a template based site. Did you use some sort of sitebuilder to do this site?

I don't see where you get that idea. It's a 100% custom design from scratch. If you find a site or sitebuilder that can create a site you will find nowhere else and make it like the one we have, please let me know.

Very nice design.

Simple and straight forward.

One thing though. On the right hand side, where it states, "Client Login, Testimonials, etc... Try to put light borders in between or something to split them up. I'm not saying it would look better, but try it out :)