Search Engine Optimizer/Online Marketer Available!

Marketer

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to offer a service to any of those wishing to have their websites optimized for search engines, and who need ad space bought but just dont know where to purchase it from. Now before I say what’s included, I will say what’s not.

What's NOT Included

- I will NOT guarantee rankings. (I think its quite impossible to be able to have a grasp on all the sites that are being submitted to search engines everyday and say your site will be ranked better)
- I will NOT guarantee signups.
- I will NOT guarantee traffic.
- I will NOT use doorway pages, mirror sites/duplicate sites or ANY other cheap tricks to get your site listed in the top briefly.. before you are banned by the search engines.

I know, I know, your probably thinking " What can he do? "

What I CAN do is make sure your sites pages are fully optimized and search engine friendly. This could dramatically increase your traffic. This might increase your signups. This will increase your profit.

What exactly do I do?

Do I use first place software? No. Lets think for a moment here, if Webpositiongold made it so easy to get those top rankings then everyone would be doing it... right? Well that "everyone" might be your competition. What I believe is that humans sometimes work better then machines when it comes to search engine placement.

What’s my method?

- I will optimize title tags. * Your sites titles can sometimes be the first thing potential buyers see. It needs to be dynamic, powerful and it has to get the message through.
- I will redo your body text. *When search engines "crawl" through your website they need to see relevant keywords, it has to be related to the words you would like to be found under.
- Alt Tags, Meta Tags, comment Tags, etc. *These tags have a say in where you rank in some search engines.
- Link Popularity * I do believe link popularity does wonders, now some think they have submitted their website to thousands, or even hundreds of thousands. FFA Pages (Free for all links page) are popular solutions to link problems, as some might think. The thing with FFA pages is that you will get literally NO Traffic. When you submit your website to an FFA page it ends up on the top of the page until many many more people submit and then in the end your not even listed since it deletes you. Not good. Not worth it.
--> I do NOT use FFA pages, link farms, nor reciprocal links. I look for good quality link backs, this might obtain you some extra RELEVANT traffic.
- Sitemaps are usually very useful to your website .
- Submission to search engines is included. (directories as well.) * Hand submission! Lets face it, some programs are just not worth it.

Hopefully I can increase those sales for the Christmas Season :).

*Buying AD Space For YOU*

That’s right, I would like to buy ad space for your website. Lets use web hosting as the most common example.
Some directories get TONS of traffic, now who’s to tell you where that traffic is coming from? It could be just web hosts looking at new directory listings, or making sure their ads still there. Maybe not a single visitor is someone who needs hosting... who knows?

Therefore I would like to "Point you in the right direction" when it comes to ad space.

What do I want in return?

Well eventually I want to land a job in advertising/online marketing. I love it! I live, eat sleep and breathe marketing. I might not be the greatest but I like to think I know what I’m doing :).
What I want is to work with a network of sites, gain experience and use that experience.
I'd like to be paid, as a couple extra dollars for Christmas would be great.. but its not necessary... I rather have the experience.

"What do you mean "Network"?"
Lets say "Host Nexus"
HostNexus - NexusWebs - ServerNexus - NexusPortal

I am also interested in working with smaller companies.

So, please feel free to contact me Via Forum or email.
Both buttons are right below this post (The email and private message button)

Thanks for your time!
Take care everyone!

Last edited: