Review: eCoupon.io - Free coupons for domain & hosting latest

hynds

Hi all you guys, I'm having this coupon website giving free coupons on domain & hosting for web developers, MMOers or any guy who need to buy domains & hosting with cheaper price for their online business, such as Godaddy coupon, Godadyd renewal coupon, Namecheap coupon, GreenGeeks coupon, Vultr coupon, GreencloudVPS coupon,...and many more other coupons

Site: eCoupon.io

Any suggestion or advice will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Nice site, i will try offer my webhosting coupons there.

Thank you! You're welcome.

I've just updated some points on my site such as the logo, the header color, the font,...

I also did some optimizations to make loading faster and simpler.

Any suggestion or advice will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Wow, coupons for website and domain name at one place, nice website.

Also, add Google Adsense to your website and make more money. ;)

Yea my compliments on the site , lots of information , tips , blogs , fast loading , clean . Links Are all working , responsive to all browsers i checked .

And the idea behind the site is great too.

The only thing i could fault you on is style but that comes down to personal preference not what is actually truth, great job man .

I think anyway the market you are targeting with what you are offering are the type of people who look for deals and functionality in a website and not so much looks , so i think you nailed it .

Yea my compliments on the site , lots of information , tips , blogs , fast loading , clean . Links Are all working , responsive to all browsers i checked .

And the idea behind the site is great too.

The only thing i could fault you on is style but that comes down to personal preference not what is actually truth, great job man .

I think anyway the market you are targeting with what you are offering are the type of people who look for deals and functionality in a website and not so much looks , so i think you nailed it .

Much appreciated with your advise. I'm trying to improve this site better and better. Now it looks more elegance and simpler, load more faster with cache and with many useful coupons for domain & hosting buying

Hope it helps many webmasters saving their money.

Thank you,