Review: dedidirect.com

trueman1

I order a server are received it in 8 days, - that's too much, but it was ok.

server was up for 3 days and then going down,

i try to connect support, no response for 4 hours, then they replay that they restart my server, then new email that i send - replay in 2 hours that they restart the server again.
no explanation way it was down.
then i reply to them and they will ask me to paid for ip kvm.

what do you think of that ?

it was a private server for myself and nothing to do with the company that i represent in my signature.

Last edited:
I order a server are received it in 8 days, - that's too much, but it was ok.

server was up for 3 days and then going down,

i try to connect support, no response for 4 hours, then they replay that they restart my server, then new email that i send - replay in 2 hours that they restart the server again.
no explanation way it was down.
then i reply to them and they will ask me to paid for ip kvm.

what do you think of that ?

it was a private server for myself and nothing to do with the company that i represent in my signature.

I have a simple reply.

Move on and find a server with a new company. i recommend Justin and Scott at bigscoots.com

Also i ask them for a refund and they say it's against their TOS. :sad:

I ask paypal representative for a refund and i got it :smash:

Also i ask them for a refund and they say it's against their TOS. :sad:

I ask paypal representative for a refund and i got it :smash:

nothing in their TOS about refunds, but any host that offers VPS and dedicated servers will 100% not provide refunds for these services due to the cost and time to them in setting these up.

wonder Paypal refunded as its a service/intangible item. the host can still dispute this with PP saying its an intangible service and PP can take this refund back

I have had that happen before. I mean with the refund. They said it was against their TOS and so I was out 50USD. Although I didn't get a refund from paypal like you did I actually got a refund from the hosts' host as they were a reseller and the host they had was getting all kinds of complaints.

I actually got a refund from the hosts' host as they were a reseller and the host they had was getting all kinds of complaints.

I dont think this would ever happen as its not the their providers responsibility even if they get complaints. If their provider got too many complaints then all they would do is remove their services ( but only if the host did not respond to them and sort out complaints), but even then as long as they were paying their money and were doing nothing illegal and against their providers TOS then nothing would happen.

It was not something I expected. They did it after I posted a review about my issues and happened to mention the host of the host. I had mentioned the server issue that went on for about 3 days or so. I had mentioned that the host's host must not be much better. Or something like that. I can try and find the review on WHT if you like. The refund was not given in money but free hosting with them that was worth the same amount. But still it was nice of them.

It was not something I expected. They did it after I posted a review about my issues and happened to mention the host of the host. I had mentioned the server issue that went on for about 3 days or so. I had mentioned that the host's host must not be much better. Or something like that. I can try and find the review on WHT if you like. The refund was not given in money but free hosting with them that was worth the same amount. But still it was nice of them.

It not the norm in hosting, unless the host was a brand of the provider.

like i run the easyhost media group, but have several businesses/brands running under this, some have wording to show they are a brand of ours and some do not at the moment

Maybe it was, the name was really close. Neither company is around any more as far as I know. I did find the post on wht.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=522873

If I still had the pm reply to that I could show you that as well but I removed all the old PMs.

I know the host I have owns like 5 different hosting companies and I have an account with 2 of the 5. So I can open a ticket on either account and get the same support staff. Does your work that way or do you have different support staff for the different branches?

well techwayhosting.com dont seem to host now as it direct to techway.my90forlife.com and skyhighhost.com directs to skyhighhost.com/home/techwayo/public_html/%20http://techway.my90forlife.com/ which to me suggest they were the same company

i suspect that this is how they worked under skyhighhost.com they rented a dedicated server from a datacenter and then set up several VPS on that server and one under the domain techwayhosting.com.

yes all our brands feed from the same WHMCS install and support network.