Review 1: XLHost.com (Dedicated Server)

PremiumVM

Hello,

I am reasonably new to this forum, however haven't written any reviews on the providers I use that deserve a review. We started just over a month ago now, however haven't written any reviews on any of our providers. There will be more reviews to come.

Our current VPS's are hosted with XLHost.com in Columbus, OH. We only have one VPS node at this time, however these great guys really deserve a review as I've seen a few negative ones recently. We signed up with them just over a month ago..that's how it all started...

Sales: 5/5:

I believe it was a weekend that I stopped by on their Sales live chat to see what they could offer me. I spoke to a nice chap called Drew - extremely nice to talk to I must note! He didn't have anything around our budget on their standard offerings and advised me he would see what they had in their overstock offerings and email me back. So that's what happened! Shortly after, I received an email detailing what he could do for me. We thought it was great, and so took that deal a few days later.

Set-up: 5/5:

The server was activated in under 24 hours from the time of order. We had a few problems to start with involving RAID, etc. XLHost were quick to help (even though it was out of their scope) and resolved the issues quickly.

Support: 5/5:

This is where XLHost.com really shine - the support. It's fantastic. The main requests I've submitted are billing related requests and mainly related to additional IP's. Rarely do I have to wait over 2 hours for a response - it's usually about an hour. They do seem to have 24/7 support. They answer all questions quickly and to the best of their abilities.

Network: 5/5:

I can't really say an awful lot about the network apart from that it's great from what I've seen. I've had no formal complaints about the network at all.

Overall: 5/5 (and I'd gladly give them more...). Amazing.

We really want to thank XLHost for what they've done for us and we hope to purchase more servers from them in the future.

Thanks guys!

P.S. if I need to report the IP I have hosted with them for verification, then I will gladly do so.