Reseller or dedicated server needed Urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dataman

Hi,
I’m just typing this for the second time as I accidentally pressed esc.
Now I’m mad.

Anyway.
I am in desperate need for a reseller account or a very affordable dedicate server. I know I have asked for this a few days ago but didn't get much of a response for reselling accounts or I wasn't interested in the companies.

What I need

Right I am going to use UNLIMITED but I know this is imposable
Just do the best you can. It just saves time typing more words.

3GB storage +
30GB b/w +
Named servers ns1 ns2 + ns3 ns4 I have 2 hosting sites
Extra IP’s on request
Domains Unlimited
Subdomain Unlimited
MySQL Unlimited
Perl 5.6.0, PHP 4.0.6
CGI, TCL
Web Based Stats
Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
Access To Raw Log Files
Customizable Error Docs
PhpMyAdmin Access
Secure Shell (SSH)
MIMI Support
Server Side Includes
Frontpage 2000Macromedia
Shockwave Macromedia Flash
Free Shopping Cart for customers
Cpanel4/WHM
Great Support
Adult Sites allowed ( I only host a few adult sites, this is not my main business)

I need the best offer I am after the company that offers the most space and b/w also great support
None of this waiting 12hours crap, that’s one of the reasons I am moving now.
If I get the right offer I will move straight away, as I am desperately in need of this move.
Please give me your offers, and I don’t want any resellers, reselling to me, ones enough,
I have a price in mind but I want to keep it there for the moment.
Also I will need help and advise on moving my customers as they are coming from 2 reseller accounts, one running on Plesk and the other WHM if that makes a difference.

OK offers please, I don’t normally like watching these threads where everyone offers a better deal than the last one, but “Hey” carry on. I’m not complaining
Anything else I remember I’ll edit this post or add at the bottom.

Thanks

I can work out a great deal with you, with your choice of Cobalt servers, Ensim Red Hat, or even Windows 2000 servers.

I even got a few dedicated possiblities for you that are probably a little out of current budget, but are availabile for growth in the future.

If you are still looking for a host, please email me directly at farena@nodehosting.com and I will give you a full proposal.

Thank you in advance!

Hey Dataman
I would highly recommend you go with paradise-designs. There service is the best I know and there prices are unbeatable. So e-mail Tim up there.

Just noticed something, this thread was posted in FEB!!!!

I think he has found someone else or is out of business by now if not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.