Reseller Account That's Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcusiac

I'm looking for a good reseller program . . .

Right now I'm with iPowerweb and it doesn't seem like they have a tech support team; everyone seems to be asleep. :crap:

Who should I go with?

Split from old thread.

Maybe posting what you're looking for can help people realise what kind of hosting you're after.

Also, you might want to post a request for hosting in the appropriate forum. :)

Good luck!

There are some good companies out there for regular hosting accounts. Some companies, it seems, put more priority in their customers rather than their reseller's accounts.

MOD NOTE: Advertising removed. Participants may not post or otherwise transmit promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, except in those forum sections where advertising is expressly permitted. We rely on your future cooperation. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree--exactly what are you looking for? The lead is about reselling. There's a good number of decent resellers who've been around awhile and offer solid support at a reasonable price. I use ez1web.com's reseller program and the support has been very good, but from what I've heard and seen, Ipowerweb has a reasonable (if not stellar) rep. What was your actual problem?

I think GrimHosting.com has some good plans. They dont list them on theyre site but if you contact one of the staff members youll be able to find out the deals.

Yea there are tons of different hosting companies on this forum. Go to the Hosting Offers section and you are bound to find what you are looking for.

cheapreseller, do you read the rules before posting at all?

The only thing you've done is make your "business" look foolish, and dishonest. You have really given your services a bad name. If you can't follow simple rules, how in the world can you run a business?

Always make sure their support staff is lively before making your purchase :)

and be weary of the companies that offer too much for too little.

good luck on your search.

check out thewhir.com they have listing of companies offering reseller packages as well as those doing private label reselling.

I don't believe marcusiac will come back to this thread anytime soon. It is beginning to get abused by spammers. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.