reoccurring billing for whmcs

SonWebHost

Account Disabled
who provides reoccurring billing for whmcs I am using money brookers tried PayPal but too many charge backs tried 2check out but they turn off accounts for simple reasons and leave you high and dry. Should be low cost and available to world wide companies and client:smash:s

Have you looked at Payza?

Never really had any major issues with PayPal and charge backs, and 2Checkout is even better from my experience (excellent fraud team).. What exactly happened with your accounts? It sounds like you're not telling us something. 2CO doesn't just close a accounts for "simple reasons"... Perhaps you need to reconsider your business tactics? ;)

I would investigate why you have so many charge backs.
Until you solve that issue you will have a revolving door to problems with payment providers.

You could also try Liberty Reserve. They are listed with WHMCS as having a module.

According to me 2Checkout is good for fraud checking.

You can discuss with 2Checkout for your issue..

I once had a charge back when I first started hosting, I was not paying much attention to my account and did not understand it quite well back then so I never responded. They closed my account and said I can not get one again. Thanks for the help

2Checkout offers Recurring as well.
If you have a registered company with outstanding sound of business, you can apply for Direct Debit (Europe).