Recommended Storage for website Backup

What storage would site owners prefer to back up their websites on? I am looking at the following options:-
- Dedicated server
- DigitalOcean block storage
- AWS EBS based storage

We have an option to sync backup data to any S3 compliant/BackupBlaze, from storage server. Would user prefer dedicated server as storage? Besides we have an option to sync to multiple destinations, for Geo redundancy.

I am inclined towards dedicated servers, cause I can let Hosting provider have their own storage, so that they can sell backup service to their hosting customers. And the storage nodes can be near Hosting server, for super fast backup.

What storage would site owners prefer to back up their websites on? I am looking at the following options:-
- Dedicated server
- DigitalOcean block storage
- AWS EBS based storage

We have an option to sync backup data to any S3 compliant/BackupBlaze, from storage server. Would user prefer dedicated server as storage? Besides we have an option to sync to multiple destinations, for Geo redundancy.

I am inclined towards dedicated servers, cause I can let Hosting provider have their own storage, so that they can sell backup service to their hosting customers. And the storage nodes can be near Hosting server, for super fast backup.

Before i closed my web hosting business down all i did was get a cheap $5 VPS from cometvps, installed Centos Web Panel and then just installed jetbackup on my client server and then set it up to backup to the $5 server on a daily basis