QuadraNET Review

SpdyHost

Hello,

I am here to give QuadraNET a review of my own after being a customer with them for a little over 3 months. I understand that isn't a long time but for me it is when it comes to a dedicated server hosting company; in other words, I am very picky.

What made me choose QuadraNET?

I went with QuadraNET because I was with Hetzner at the time which was a headache from hell and one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I disregarded a lot of the reviews about them and decided to go with them because they were cheap. Well, you get what you pay for. Anyway, this isn't about Hetzner so lets get back on topic. With the headache Hetzner was causing me, I began to look for another dedicated server provider and was looking all over WHT day and night, yet I couldn't find anything that I was looking for in a reasonable price range.

Finally after a couple of days of searching, I ran across a WHT thread in Dedicated Server Offers from QuadraNET mentioning that they price match your current provider. I dove into reviews about QuadraNET and found nothing but awesome reviews which was automatically a plus. I looked into their Social Media, background, and so forth and found that they're extremely professional and have multiple data centers of their own throughout the United States. After doing plenty of research, I immediately emailed their sales department and provided them with my current server specs with Hetzner and they immediately replied back with an awesome deal that I couldn't pass up.

Specs:

DUAL Intel Xeon E5506 Quad Core - 2.13Ghz, 4M Cache, 4.80GT/s QPI
Memory: 64GB RAM
Storage Drive 1: 3TB Enterprise Class HDD, 7,200RPM
Storage Drive 2: 3TB Enterprise Class HDD, 7,200RPM
Adaptec 2405, Hardware RAID-1
/29 IPv4 (5 Usable IPs)
20TB Bandwidth, 1Gbps Port
Price: $45/mo

Yeah, it's somewhat outdated hardware but it's an awesome deal I couldn't pass up and it exceeded what I was looking for at that monthly price. Keep in mind that this was an extremely rare opportunity for me to receive those specs at such a low price for the simple fact that it was provided to me by their sales manager.

Customer Support:

Their Customer Support was phenomenal. They never seized to fail me with anything that I needed help with and their response time was always fast. What I like about them is that they are like your regular businesses working 9-5 and off on the weekends. They make that clear and has never been unexpected when I submitted a ticket during the weekend and didn't receive a reply until Monday. Even then, someone was there to respond to my ticket and let me know when I should receive a resolution. Not to mention, they always remained professional at all times and resolved everything I've ever inquired about. When I got laid off my previous job and fell into a financial situation, I immediately contacted them about an invoice I needed broken up to allow me to stay with them. They were so kind to help me and break up the invoice over time which allowed me to stay with them and also showed they care about their customers and not just money. I really appreciated that!

Ease of Website Navigation:

The use of their website is extremely easy and user friendly. One thing that really blew me away was their service portal called "NEO." This is where you manage all of your services with QuadraNET and all I can say is, "wow." It's not your typical service manager like SolusVM, it's above and beyond. Kudos to you guys for "NEO" and making our experience easier than ever.

Server Stability and Uptime:

I didn't get around to running any benchmarks so I don't have anything to provide. However, I never once experienced a single second of downtime with my dedicated server with QuadraNET. Being a Web Hosting Provider, I was experiencing DDoS attacks to my direct cPanel/WHM server but luckily I branched it off the dedicated server onto its own virtual machine for this exact reason. Even though I didn't have their VEST DDoS Protection, they still offered small-scale DDoS mitigation services. Any time an attack came through, they automatically mitigated it and prompted me via email and attack logs, etc. This was very informative and also appreciated because not all providers provide this sort of information.

Overall Conclusion:

Rating: 10/10

QuadraNET by far was my best experience whilst being in the web hosting industry. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a high end dedicated server provider who knows what they're doing. I'd like to give a special thank you to Dustin C. and the team for being awesome while I was a customer with you guys!

For now, I have ventured onto a smaller spec server which is still hosted with them and located in Los Angeles, CA.

Hello,

I am here to give QuadraNET a review of my own after being a customer with them for a little over 3 months. I understand that isn't a long time but for me it is when it comes to a dedicated server hosting company; in other words, I am very picky.

What made me choose QuadraNET?

I went with QuadraNET because I was with Hetzner at the time which was a headache from hell and one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I disregarded a lot of the reviews about them and decided to go with them because they were cheap. Well, you get what you pay for. Anyway, this isn't about Hetzner so lets get back on topic. With the headache Hetzner was causing me, I began to look for another dedicated server provider and was looking all over WHT day and night, yet I couldn't find anything that I was looking for in a reasonable price range.

Finally after a couple of days of searching, I ran across a WHT thread in Dedicated Server Offers from QuadraNET mentioning that they price match your current provider. I dove into reviews about QuadraNET and found nothing but awesome reviews which was automatically a plus. I looked into their Social Media, background, and so forth and found that they're extremely professional and have multiple data centers of their own throughout the United States. After doing plenty of research, I immediately emailed their sales department and provided them with my current server specs with Hetzner and they immediately replied back with an awesome deal that I couldn't pass up.

Specs:

DUAL Intel Xeon E5506 Quad Core - 2.13Ghz, 4M Cache, 4.80GT/s QPI
Memory: 64GB RAM
Storage Drive 1: 3TB Enterprise Class HDD, 7,200RPM
Storage Drive 2: 3TB Enterprise Class HDD, 7,200RPM
Adaptec 2405, Hardware RAID-1
/29 IPv4 (5 Usable IPs)
20TB Bandwidth, 1Gbps Port
Price: $45/mo

Yeah, it's somewhat outdated hardware but it's an awesome deal I couldn't pass up and it exceeded what I was looking for at that monthly price. Keep in mind that this was an extremely rare opportunity for me to receive those specs at such a low price for the simple fact that it was provided to me by their sales manager.

Customer Support:

Their Customer Support was phenomenal. They never seized to fail me with anything that I needed help with and their response time was always fast. What I like about them is that they are like your regular businesses working 9-5 and off on the weekends. They make that clear and has never been unexpected when I submitted a ticket during the weekend and didn't receive a reply until Monday. Even then, someone was there to respond to my ticket and let me know when I should receive a resolution. Not to mention, they always remained professional at all times and resolved everything I've ever inquired about. When I got laid off my previous job and fell into a financial situation, I immediately contacted them about an invoice I needed broken up to allow me to stay with them. They were so kind to help me and break up the invoice over time which allowed me to stay with them and also showed they care about their customers and not just money. I really appreciated that!

Ease of Website Navigation:

The use of their website is extremely easy and user friendly. One thing that really blew me away was their service portal called "NEO." This is where you manage all of your services with QuadraNET and all I can say is, "wow." It's not your typical service manager like SolusVM, it's above and beyond. Kudos to you guys for "NEO" and making our experience easier than ever.

Server Stability and Uptime:

I didn't get around to running any benchmarks so I don't have anything to provide. However, I never once experienced a single second of downtime with my dedicated server with QuadraNET. Being a Web Hosting Provider, I was experiencing DDoS attacks to my direct cPanel/WHM server but luckily I branched it off the dedicated server onto its own virtual machine for this exact reason. Even though I didn't have their VEST DDoS Protection, they still offered small-scale DDoS mitigation services. Any time an attack came through, they automatically mitigated it and prompted me via email and attack logs, etc. This was very informative and also appreciated because not all providers provide this sort of information.

Overall Conclusion:

Rating: 10/10

QuadraNET by far was my best experience whilst being in the web hosting industry. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a high end dedicated server provider who knows what they're doing. I'd like to give a special thank you to Dustin C. and the team for being awesome while I was a customer with you guys!

For now, I have ventured onto a smaller spec server which is still hosted with them and located in Los Angeles, CA.

Well it long enough for me to tell they seem not like that with regards to pre sales. Now it seems like they looking to "up sell" for things.

As I inquired about their semi dedicated solution and the sale person was saying I would paying a lot more than I expected because...

1. They quoted for the amount of RAM that I was NOT requesting
2. They said I would be "better off" on a dedi based on a offering he was able to issue for it. It's might of been a "deal" but I informed them that I was expecting to start off as low of an operating cost as possible.

I am very not happy to see that such a company headed in such direction...

Well it long enough for me to tell they seem not like that with regards to pre sales. Now it seems like they looking to "up sell" for things.

As I inquired about their semi dedicated solution and the sale person was saying I would paying a lot more than I expected because...

1. They quoted for the amount of RAM that I was NOT requesting
2. They said I would be "better off" on a dedi based on a offering he was able to issue for it. It's might of been a "deal" but I informed them that I was expecting to start off as low of an operating cost as possible.

I am very not happy to see that such a company headed in such direction...

I'm sorry to hear you had this sort of experience. Do you mind sharing what they quoted you and what you planned on using a dedicated server for? When I contacted their Pre-Sales, I was already with another provider and knew what I was looking for in terms of specs. I wasn't willing to pay more than what I was already paying for with my existing provider at that time. When I explained that in the beginning, they never gave me hassle or push back during our discussion via email. Matter of fact, I got a personal email from one of the higher-ups congratulating me on becoming a customer of theirs and said that it is rare to see specs like mine get approved at such a low price.

I'm sorry to hear you had this sort of experience. Do you mind sharing what they quoted you and what you planned on using a dedicated server for? When I contacted their Pre-Sales, I was already with another provider and knew what I was looking for in terms of specs. I wasn't willing to pay more than what I was already paying for with my existing provider at that time. When I explained that in the beginning, they never gave me hassle or push back during our discussion via email. Matter of fact, I got a personal email from one of the higher-ups congratulating me on becoming a customer of theirs and said that it is rare to see specs like mine get approved at such a low price.

Thank you for sharing my feelings regarding this and absolutely.

Basically I was seeking to get on board with their full management plus minimal IntraCloud solution. Except I had questions about switching it onto SSDs and such. So when the pre sale person asked me what I required I said...
I am looking to start minimally on 1 CPU core, 3/4GB of RAM, 15GB SSD space, and Cpanel.

Instead of that they quoted me for 4GB of RAM and explained to me that I would "better off" on a dedicated server for $99/month. :confused:

Again I felt like I was being up sold. :(

Thank you for sharing my feelings regarding this and absolutely.

Basically I was seeking to get on board with their full management plus minimal IntraCloud solution. Except I had questions about switching it onto SSDs and such. So when the pre sale person asked me what I required I said...
I am looking to start minimally on 1 CPU core, 3/4GB of RAM, 15GB SSD space, and Cpanel.

Instead of that they quoted me for 4GB of RAM and explained to me that I would "better off" on a dedicated server for $99/month. :confused:

Again I felt like I was being up sold. :(

I agree, definitely seems odd here. Again, sorry for the experience you had and hopefully you found what you're looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys