Poor policies @ dixiesys.com/3-95.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrybear

Recently, I decided to try Dixiesys.com/3-95.com even though I had reservations about such cheap pricing. After a few support tickets, the service and response time seemed only mediocre. However, that's not why I'm posting.

Once I made the decision to move on, I contacted support asking to cancel my account and received confirmation that it was indeed cancelled. But when I checked my statement the following month, I realized I was still being billed. So, assuming it was the 3rd party billing service (2checkout.com), I tried contacting them via their phone number as well as e-mail. After a week, I finally managed to speak to a human and discovered that Dixiesys.com had not cancelled my account after all. They also had me down to be billed again the next month, so I had them stop billing and filed a complaint against Dixiesys.com. The owner later admitted to forgetting to cancel my account. :rolleyes: Some say you get what you pay for, unfortunately sometimes you get even less. Just wanted to share my experience and allow others to make their own decisions.

Good luck and happy hunting!
-B-

Status
Not open for further replies.