Plus1host.com review new look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

for all member..

plese review our new look plus1host.com

Thanks

I have seen that template many times before.

but looks good, could do with proof reading

1) Live Support OFFILINE should this not be Live Support OFFLINE

2) Live Chat With Our Satff Working Hour (11am To 7pm) should this not be Live Chat With Our Staff Working Hour (11am To 7pm)

Like Terry said, could use some proofreading. Looks like you spelled your own company name wrong at least twice on the site. And who is Dnb1host.com on your About Us page?

The site's design looks fine and navigation is OK.

cPanel + WHM with Full Reselling adipiscing elit.
- what is adipiscing?

Last edited:
I noticed something Conor wrote on that thread -
In the entire document, you list "dnb1host", so who is"t3is" and why would I be assigning their agreement?

That, plus that dnb1host now comes up as a blank page for me raises lots of red flags.

I noticed something Conor wrote on that thread -

That, plus that dnb1host now comes up as a blank page for me raises lots of red flags.

i think he is a site harvester and when the original designer finds out he just takes the site down, harvests another site and set up again under a new name as he does not seem to check what he copies and leaves traces to the orginal site in the text.

I feel sorry for any clients they have

Overall it looks quite good from my point of view.

how can you say that as it has that many errors and as for the OP who signed up on 09-02-2012 to post this thread on 09-02-2012, 05:16 AM and has never been back on this forum to post anything else or to reply to the comments made.

the same way dnb1host reacted when he did the same type of thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.