Please give me suggestions for design

BlackStorm

Hey,
I changed the header of Custom-Hosting.net and a few other small things.
Just wanted to know how I can improve it.
I dont want to have a site which is the same as most hosting sites, eg. template monster templates.
Thank you for any suggestions :)
John

Custom-Hosting is mine.
Is there anything you think I can improve on it or that needs work done?

Im doing the site section first then I will be working on the forum.

Site is looking rather good and easy to navigate. One thing is throwing me off here.

If it is custom hosting.... why are there plans and rates??? Wouldnt it be easier to make a little area where they can choose the space, transfer, email, sql etc.... and have a calc button to add it all up?? That way it truely is custom, and you would have an advantage over other companies that dont.

John,

If you want I could help you out, if you need help, with your "customized calculator", I've made a couple of these already.. including one for Jonathan (Vovex Tech).

dont want to have a site which is the same as most hosting sites, eg. template monster templates.

i know :p
but there are some really good template monster sites out there......if you change your mind and decide youwant a template let me know ...i purchased 5 or 6 and am only using one of them ..so i have a couple laying around

John.... yeah Gordy helped me out a while back getting the main concept together about the calculator.

http://www.vovex.com/computer.php
I think that is the link. YOu can basically choose what parts you want in a computer then hit the calculate button. It gives you the total cost and shows the tax. Only thing is it resets the fields you selected for some reason. I still gotta work that bug out.

<!--QuoteBegin-XSecure+Oct 14 2003, 11:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XSecure @ Oct 14 2003, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
dont want to have a site which is the same as most hosting sites, eg. template monster templates.

i know :p
but there are some really good template monster sites out there......if you change your mind and decide youwant a template let me know ...i purchased 5 or 6 and am only using one of them ..so i have a couple laying around
[/b][/quote]
If you have 4-5 sites laying around you could always offer those to your customers to use.. like make a template section so they can use them. You could charge like $20 a pop or something.... just an idea so you get your money's worth.

<!--QuoteBegin-Vovex Technology+Oct 14 2003, 10:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vovex Technology @ Oct 14 2003, 10:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> John.... yeah Gordy helped me out a while back getting the main concept together about the calculator.

http://www.vovex.com/computer.php
I think that is the link. YOu can basically choose what parts you want in a computer then hit the calculate button. It gives you the total cost and shows the tax. Only thing is it resets the fields you selected for some reason. I still gotta work that bug out. [/b][/quote]
Sorry to strain off topic, but Jonathan, contact me and I will fix that for you, I know what is wrong.

Yeah that would be a good idea, kind of "rent" the templates out to clients, another unique service?

Dont want to go off topic...
But you cant sell or lease out template monster templates, once you buy them the only thing you can do is use them or keep them yourself.
I dont agree with that but nothing you can do im afraid :(

Gordy please send me a PM about the script if your free
Thanks again
John