phpManager 1.1.1 released!

Kevin

The new theme is sweet, and more integrations have been implemented. Well worth a look, price went up though.

MyPHPAdmin? If that's some sorta database manager, then no... phpManager is more of a client resource manager type of thing. It manages your accounts, tickets, etc... check out the site for more info.

MyPHPAdmin? If that's some sorta database manager, then no... phpManager is more of a client resource manager type of thing. It manages your accounts, tickets, etc... check out the site for more info.
MyPHPAdmin is a nifty litle program that allows you to administrate MySQL. I use it alot :)

With a small company (such as ourselves with a small client base <30 and we market locally mostly) Is PHPManager great? Or is it worth it to just get ModernBill, hear a lot of great stuff about this one.

I'm strongly considering ModernBill as well. I like both products' functionality, phpManager has a smaller price tag. I'm gonna sit this one out, do more research... :wink:

I'm strongly considering ModernBill as well. I like both products' functionality, phpManager has a smaller price tag. I'm gonna sit this one out, do more research... :wink:

That's what I'm doing now but it is so hard :(

I have the CC out right now ready to make a purchase but there are drawbacks to both. I would like something that integrates with domain registration (part of the ordering process) and HostCharge.

I am deciding whether to build my own or get phpManager or ClientExec. I also see neoManager is coming soon.

what about dreamcost.

Very easy, lots of payment systems, admin & client interface, automation and more. Next release coming in dec with tons of new features.

RobM