Php related issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
vegas all i can see if we have tried to help you through our own years of experience. I have to agree with Ughosting. Free panels cost you in the long run in both time and money.
Also think if you grow and decide to move to a paid panel like cpanel, you would have to rewrite your whole site again as you cannot migrate from most panels to another panel.
If you want to stay with free panels then ditch Kloxo. I suggest you use Centos Web Panel as for 1 thing it looks like cpanel and if in the future you want to get a paid cpanel licence then CWP can migrate to cPanel and visa versa.
Like ughosting i started web hosting in 1999, but worked on computer several years before then when everything ran in MsDOS. when i started webhosting i used resellers until several issues that lost me many clients so i went with a managed server and never looked back. i also took out an unmanaged server and tested most free panels and non worked good enough to use for a web hosting business.

First of all you all make me fall in love again and again with that frenzy passion you all have for web hosting,you all make it a very interesting craft full of brains and dignity.
My men we do intend to invent most anything this days in and out the web and truly you wont let me lie to ya when I tell you that this guy the owner of Dynadot came out with a a panel made out by his own self for all of his web hosting clients and I used it for a year or 2 and never had an issue with it,such a clever guy.
Well yes is true what you say and clients most of the time go up for branding but however there is always guys that take the initiative to go further,I mean if you remember on your life there is always someone that guy who goes further,and as an example Elvis Presley the most commercial singer in the world and Im not saying I would face a hosting biz with all of my inventions ,no not at all but I would definitely incorporate my style not only on my corporate image but in certain administrative elements for example if you provide a service of web hosting that is served in a diferent manner,then is not too bad it lacks of ssh so then is a good trick so your clients dont su to your root,but is all little things like this.

I think is precious that linux panel you talk in here and since my main point of biz would not be web hosting I still think some people can adjust to you if you are a famous web host,but since Im most likely to sell vps I would not dare too much replace whmcs and all those panels that make clients happy.

Well my php scripts still are showing just code but my built php pages show fine ,now my mysqld restarts well it was MariaDB stuff I deleted ,my game was supposed to be fine with
MySQL 5.0
php 5.2
Apache 2.2
Now I have
readline 5.1 mysql
PHP 5.2.17 (cli)
Apache/2.2.22 (Unix)

So I havent messed it up yet ,Im still standing but I guess my soul still cant touch my mysql databases,I get this error:
DBI connect failed : Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database 'mysql'
mysql: unrecognized service
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

So maybe the problem is installing the MariaDB stuff again so mysql restarts the way it did,Im sorting things out I remember when everything was fine mysqld restarted as well as mysql,both of them.

When I speak about wear no panel I mean about the importance of trying to learn the basics of server architecture,something will do no wrong and getting addicted onto panels and become numb on them is not too good.

Thank you guys

Last edited:
First of all you all make me fall in love again and again with that frenzy passion you all have for web hosting,you all make it a very interesting craft full of brains and dignity.
My men we do intend to invent most anything this days in and out the web and truly you wont let me lie to ya when I tell you that this guy the owner of Dynadot came out with a a panel made out by his own self for all of his web hosting clients and I used it for a year or 2 and never had an issue with it,such a clever guy.
Well yes is true what you say and clients most of the time go up for branding but however there is always guys that take the initiative to go further,I mean if you remember on your life there is always someone that guy who goes further,and as an example Elvis Presley the most commercial singer in the world and Im not saying I would face a hosting biz with all of my inventions ,no not at all but I would definitely incorporate my style not only on my corporate image but in certain administrative elements for example if you provide a service of web hosting that is served in a diferent manner,then is not too bad it lacks of ssh so then is a good trick so your clients dont su to your root,but is all little things like this.

I think is precious that linux panel you talk in here and since my main point of biz would not be web hosting I still think some people can adjust to you if you are a famous web host,but since Im most likely to sell vps I would not dare too much replace whmcs and all those panels that make clients happy.

Well my php scripts still are showing just code but my built php pages show fine ,now my mysqld restarts well it was MariaDB stuff I deleted ,my game was supposed to be fine with
MySQL 5.0
php 5.2
Apache 2.2
Now I have
readline 5.1 mysql
PHP 5.2.17 (cli)
Apache/2.2.22 (Unix)

So I havent messed it up yet ,Im still standing but I guess my soul still cant touch my mysql databases,I get this error:
DBI connect failed : Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database 'mysql'
mysql: unrecognized service
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

So maybe the problem is installing the MariaDB stuff again so mysql restarts the way it did,Im sorting things out I remember when everything was fine mysqld restarted as well as mysql,both of them.

When I speak about wear no panel I mean about the importance of trying to learn the basics of server architecture,something will do no wrong and getting addicted onto panels and become numb on them is not too good.

Thank you guys
do a google search for ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) and you see may instances of this and solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jean_garcia2