Payza next Paypal

Just wonder, what make Payza could be the next Paypal?

What the difference between them? Is there any advantage that Payza hold?

Just try to register an account there and still waiting a confirmation(or validation I guest) email after a hard time to load their site.

Yes brandonm I believe so too

Easyhostmedia brother yes buyers have that with paypal and most any other thing ,there is good and bad sellers in every field but I understand that is the field that makes you more uncomfortable and it happens to be the field of every web hoster like serverdeals that can get by with that life.

So they are not FSA registered?

What you mean venturrer they dont pay taxes?,so is not really legal?

So they are not FSA registered?

thats correct, they are now registered with the Luxembourg equivalent and under EU legislation they can offer their services to any EU member state, and UK user can if they wish complain to the FSO (Financial Ombudsman Service) but the time this would take makes it a pointless option.

you mean they are kinda ilegal in europe and thats why you dont recommend sendin papers to em?

you mean they are kinda ilegal in europe and thats why you dont recommend sendin papers to em?

paypal are legal as a company, just their policies dont give fair protection to buyers, so the FSA would not renew their registration.

If so many people did not use PP then i would not offer this as a payment channel

If paypal is miserable then please tell me brighteous guy who isnt?

Hey Easy host Media isnt this about payza?,well is good to findout about paypal not accepted by FSA but it was to find out if you people would send papers and signatures to payza,everyone loves to talk about paypal

What you mean venturrer they dont pay taxes?,so is not really legal?

They are registered in Ireland or Luxemburg. They pay low taxes due to local regulations but they operate from there to the rest of the european union and they declare most earnings in Luxemburg.

By this way, they pay in a low taxes country and operate in all the continent.

Regards.

I guess I'm one of the few who has never had a problem with Paypal. I would look into other companies, but I'm so entrenched with Paypal, have been using them for so long, it would be very problematic to change at this point.

I guess I'm one of the few who has never had a problem with Paypal. I would look into other companies, but I'm so entrenched with Paypal, have been using them for so long, it would be very problematic to change at this point.

You shouldn't change if it is working for you, could really have a negative effect for you and your clients. Though you shouldn't also just limit yourself to one payment gateway and should really add more.

I can think of a few small companies that have closed down because they only offered PayPal and when PayPal hit them they wasn't able to get their account re-activated in time for the server bills.

Having more than one payment gateway is "not putting all your eggs in one basket" type thing.