Payza next Paypal

vegas

Account Disabled
Hi I see payza is taking approaches like other companys do in order to allow you to sell thru them,I mean I dont want to think on sending this people ids and papers without thinking,wasnt this company fraudulent in europe,and thats why they changed name because they went bankwrupt?

Hi I see payza is taking approaches like other companys do in order to allow you to sell thru them,I mean I dont want to think on sending this people ids and papers without thinking,wasnt this company fraudulent in europe,and thats why they changed name because they went bankwrupt?

They didn't go bankrupt they were acquired after losing certain services (I believe they lost Visa support?)

before writing such things, do a simple google search

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payza

In May 2012, MH Pillars Ltd, a UK-based advanced payments consultancy, acquired the strategic assets of AlertPay (Alert Services Inc., CANADA) and launched the Payza.com platform. In July 2012, the company announced that Alastair Graham would become the new Chief Executive Officer for Payza, a new position for the company.

easy host media the true media ye that definition is nice to see but payza had a broad past and that is what I mean to hear from the boyz that had deals with them in the past its just like when you have a sex change ,sure its a new life for you but you can never brake the past and if you do you are nobody truly.

Didnt go bankwrupt?.......mmmmmmm

They were bought our and name changed. This is common in many fields of business. Business also absorb companies into their own and do away with the old titles. Not uncommon and not fraudulent. They have different people at the top and thus far I have seen no issues prior with Payza or even now as some of our customers continue to use this option.

They were bought our and name changed. This is common in many fields of business. Business also absorb companies into their own and do away with the old titles. Not uncommon and not fraudulent. They have different people at the top and thus far I have seen no issues prior with Payza or even now as some of our customers continue to use this option.

AlertPay was a damaged brand at the time, they lost a lot of services from sending out checks to support of Visa among other things. Many turned away from AlertPay and so it only would have made sense to rebrand it, a fresh start losing all that bad history.

I really do hope that they soon open services to the UK though as I would love to try them out as the new Payza.

Why not using Paypal?

Most customers have paypal account and trust them. Payza is totally unknown.

Yes a lot of people will have a Paypal account and use Paypal, we use Paypal on our site as its widely used, but one thing I DONT TRUST THEM. The way a lot of their policies are set up is that they benefit and protect fraudsters.

i.e. a fraudster could set up a website pertaining to provide downloadable software etc. so a buyer goes on their site and orders and pays, but gets nothing and the first thing Paypal will say is downloads are non tangible so you are not protected so cant claim and to work it out with the seller to get your money back.

The point you cover is interesting easy host media "The real media" but good dealers can sell downloadable software and still have paypal on their side if they are good dealers.

Well people in short, would you trust payza to send papers and signatures to them?

I'm not a fan of Payza (Formerly Alertpay). I had signed up for a personal Alertpay account and I couldn't even add my bank account for withdraws. After a fair amount of negative publicity I doubt it would be the next paypal anytime soon.

The point you cover is interesting easy host media "The real media" but good dealers can sell downloadable software and still have paypal on their side if they are good dealers.

Well people in short, would you trust payza to send papers and signatures to them?

yes good dealers can sell and do sell downloadable items, but paypals policies are that downloads are no tangible, so no buyer protection is given if things go wrong

I've found that if you can provide enough evidence to paypal supporting the business you have done with the client and can prove with logs that you provided and that they used the service, you can deny their request for a refund. Most times we win our disputes, but we are registered as a US company and have done many many transactions with them for about 10 years or more including personal and business transactions.

Yes a lot of people will have a Paypal account and use Paypal, we use Paypal on our site as its widely used, but one thing I DONT TRUST THEM. The way a lot of their policies are set up is that they benefit and protect fraudsters.

i.e. a fraudster could set up a website pertaining to provide downloadable software etc. so a buyer goes on their site and orders and pays, but gets nothing and the first thing Paypal will say is downloads are non tangible so you are not protected so cant claim and to work it out with the seller to get your money back.

Well, I think they provide a trustable service and I think you can prove anything if you are talking about refunds. If they were so difficult to work with, nobody would use it.

Regards.

Well, I think they provide a trustable service and I think you can prove anything if you are talking about refunds. If they were so difficult to work with, nobody would use it.

Regards.

their policies are untrustable. every wondered why their European arm moved from UK to Luxembourg. This was because the FSA would not renew their registration due to the way their policies did not offer a fair deal for all consumers.

All big companies in Europe move to fiscal paradises. It´s better for their economies and european commision is weak enough to let them do that sort of things.

All big companies in Europe move to fiscal paradises. It´s better for their economies and european commision is weak enough to let them do that sort of things.

that is not true, also has nothing to do with Paypal moving from UK to luxembourg.

This was the only European authority that would allow Paypal to register with them. If PP could not find a European authority then they would have had to stop providing their services to European countries

I wouldnt really agree with you on this. But there are many which do.
Even Switzerland is used quite alot for these matters.

I wouldnt really agree with you on this. But there are many which do.
Even Switzerland is used quite alot for these matters.

Even Google is doing this. They operate from Ireland and do not declare profit in other european countries. This is legal, by the way.

Regards.

Even Google is doing this. They operate from Ireland and do not declare profit in other european countries. This is legal, by the way.

Regards.

Its a loophole that has cost Google, Starbucks and many more large companies Millions in unpaid taxes