Paypal

GordyMac

Great news from Paypal.com for Canadian users, you can now add money to your account from your Candian bank account, you no longer need to use your credit card to get money into your account.

This is excellent for Canadian paypal members, such as myself.

Canada always seems to get the shitty end of things.. hell.. when south park makes fun of you, now thats bad :)

well it is hard to not make fun of a country when their entire military force is comprised of "a few guys on horses and slingshots"

Hehe Mark.
Im in Ireland so dont know that much about Canada really...
I think I remember someone I know saying about a problem with paypal and they are from Canada so its probably that they didnt allow signups.

Do you know why it wasnt allowed before?
Good that Canadians can use it now though :)

Well I used it to accept payments for webhosting and shell hosting.. maybe you were just told some false information.. I'm not sure.. Canada could always use Paypal as far as I know, but a credit card was needed to send money if you had none in your account.

Actually I am not sure about that, but all I know is we can now take money FROM our bank account and put in IN our paypal account, rather than taking it off of our credit card, makes it more convienient for myself.