Paypal/eBay Fraud

Mmm...

Strange... I haven't been ripped off by Stormpay :D I have 4 Clients that pay in that Way Almost $400 per Month, I always get my Money....

But I got a Fu*** that sended me some Fraudulent Funds on my PayPal and now is Screwed :( Now, I lost $3.52 only :D

Hey! But's life and PayPal isn't Fair ;)

Cheers,
Francisco

FastNetServers said:
Have you guys ever been ripped off on eBay or with your paypal account? If so please share your experience if you wish :)

oh yeah, I lost $250 with paypal and Ebay claims I owe them $100 and b/c of Ebay I owe my bank $80.62.

Ive gotten most of it cleared up except for the $100 to ebay, let them suspend my account.. im threw with them.

How did you have to pay eBay $100?
Did you get everything to make your ad stand out and on the front page ;)

Wow 50% of the people that voted were ripped off...Thats far too much!

I had a client a couple weeks ago that decided to try sending out spam from our servers. Of course our TOS says we have zero tolerance for spam, and if you do there is no refund after 14 days. He was on our server for 18 days when I saw alot of mail coming out on the 14th day.. I watched the account and saw he was spamming. Long story short I canceled his account and he wanted a refund, I told him about the TOS and he contacted paypal. Paypal saw that was I in my rights and told him no.

As of yet, no :) I do not understand why so many people diss PayPal. I guess if you take risks then of course you will run into problems?

Going on two years with no paypal or ebay problems. This always becomes a hot topic pro vs against paypal. They do the best job they can. One weak area is service and eletronic files(softwares and templates). This is mainly because both were created for the sale of physical goods. I do believe paypal & eBay are working on getting better.

I havent had any problems with either....
Apart from the paypal support taking a VERY long time to reply, support is one thing they really need to work on I think