Paypal/eBay Fraud

I dont think that StormPay is a one man team since I have called in several times and I have spoken to different people. They atleast have about 5 staff members unless I have been talking to one guy with a voice changer module which would be freaky :)

Maybe...:D...I mean I dont even know why someone would start a one man show for something that involves financial needs...too risky...I wouldnt :)

I have lost a few hundred ££ on eBay.
Was buying a ps2 as a present for someone on eBay when it first came out.
Paid the money but never got the playstation...
Was pretty annoyed because I had to buy another one

Did you contact eBay about the fraud and did they help you? That is why I dont like anything from eBay unless it is some kind of an escrow service but then again I am not prepared to pay the fees :rolleyes:

eBay dont help at all with any problems through their site, they just say its between the buyer and seller.
The payment was sent through paypal and they didnt help at all either...
The companies dont care what happens, as long as they get their money it doesnt make a difference to them

Hehe yep but then again everyone says that until something happens ;)

i thought both paypal and eBay would really help prevent fraud and protect their customers, I used eBay quite a lot and had a very high rating, I sold things on eBay all the time (no, not hosting ;)) but after that I kind of just gave up because of the support they offered me