payment gateways

hostgliders

Hi,

I appreciate if you can suggest me a payment gateway for Indian customers(not paypal and payumoney) , which can be integrated with whmcs and low deduction rates.

How about paymentwall? Do you have an indian company or just Indian customers? that is important as well, mostly because not all payment processors will work with indian companies. Another good option would be skrill.

Hi,

I appreciate if you can suggest me a payment gateway for Indian customers(not paypal and payumoney) , which can be integrated with whmcs and low deduction rates.

Why you don't want PayUMoney?

I don't have a any issue with them, They are very nice and support is excellent.

No any issue so for.

Alternative: EBS or CCAvenue.

I have been using CCAvenue from last 2 years and its did the amazing job with WHMCS and didn't get any issue with it yet. you should apply with CCAvenue for sure, they take times to approve the site for the gateway but once they will approve your site, you just need to fill up few legal docs and mail them.

I have been using CCAvenue from last 2 years and its did the amazing job with WHMCS and didn't get any issue with it yet. you should apply with CCAvenue for sure, they take times to approve the site for the gateway but once they will approve your site, you just need to fill up few legal docs and mail them.

CCAvenue are very expensive.

high rates and then a 1,200 INR ANNUAL SOFTWARE UPGRADATION CHARGE every year

Hello,

I'd recommend looking into Stripe.

I used 2Checkout for some time, wasn't happy with them although they may have improved now.

Stripe without a doubt, PayPal throws in such a level of uncertainty that its almost impossible to scale a business with any level of confidence. Coupled with the fact they will almost always back the buyer in any dispute.

Stripe also seems to have much better fraud protection than anything else ive used.

2Checkout is the way to go, they have good fraud detection too. It's also probably one of the easier gateways to sign up for. Others, like Authorize.net make you jump hurdles to get signed up.

As for paypal, you pretty much need to offer it or you're just throwing away possible new clients.

Hi,

Hi, best for you it's CCAvenue, they allow Card and has legal in India. Also their fees low 2% for local and 3% for international.

Also they have live support !

There are quite a few processor , here a list of companies I can think of :

1.CCAvenue

2.Stripe

3.EBS

4.PayUbiz

5.DirecPay

6.PayTm

7.Zaakpay

8.Citrus

please note I have never used some of these names but have heard good things about them(or bad). I recommend check each out for yourself and make a informed decision .

+1 for Stripe. They have some of the best documentation for custom integrations and their support is lightning fast.

They also provide some measurement if the payment might be fraud, we love this feature and use it in combination with fraudrecord!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys