Pay Per Click Directories?

SeoGuy

Hello,

I am looking to start advertising in some pay per click directories which wil drive some traffic and exposure towards my business.

If you know of any worthwile Pay per click directory related to web hosting please do let me know as it will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.

SeoGuy, if you are looking for directories, then I would go with sites like: ISPcheck.com or BrowseHosts.com

However, if you mean search engines, then Google AdWords/Overture are the best in business. They are the most expensive ones though, too.

I would also check marketplaces specializing in selling pay-per-click advertising such as AdBrite.com

Best,

MOD NOTE: The URLs of PPC services listed on web page mentioned by you were all affiliate links, which are prohibited at HostingDiscussion.com.

Pay-Per-Click advertising is most effective with Google.com, however I would suggest staying away from this method if your purpose is primarily driving sales to your site. This sort of advertising is to bring exposure mostly, not sales. However, with the right wording and the right keywords, you may be able to pull of both.

Hope this helps.

Artashes said:
SeoGuy, if you are looking for directories, then I would go with sites like: ISPcheck.com or BrowseHosts.com

Thank you for the mention Artashes :kiss:, SEOguy, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.