Partnership Opportunity - Poster Will Cover ALL Costs

gfan596

Sorry if I'm not posting in the right section of the forum. It's been a while, so cut me a break :)

Anyway, it's been a while since I've been in web hosting, and I surprisingly miss it. I don't know if I miss the money coming in from PayPal or if I miss helping clients and hoping for a positive review. Either way, I'd like to get back into hosting as a side business if possible.

Since I want to do hosting as a side business, I'm looking for a competent partner. I've directed a few successful web hosting companies, and I'm looking for a partner or two with some experience as well. Here is what I would expect of you:

• Be an L1 technical support person
  • Handle all aspects of billing inquiries
  • Be able to attract clients
  • Update the company website
  • Participate on forums to build the brand
  • Truly share the beliefs that I have about web hosting, service, and clients. It's the simplest way to be successful.

I already know which providers to go with, have an idea about pricing, and I will cover all costs associated with running the company for the first 6-8 months or until we break even (whichever comes first).

I should make this clear now that I am not open to doing day to day operations or support tickets (I have a plan for L2, L3 tickets though). This would be your responsibility. What I will do is overlook the work, provide advice, and cover costs.

So basically.

You wan't the easy life and easy way and some idiot to do it all for you free of charge?

So basically.

You wan't the easy life and easy way and some idiot to do it all for you free of charge?

No. I know plenty of people who like the technical aspect of web hosting. I do not. I will cover the costs in order to allow these people to get into it, and I ask for a partnership, 50% to 50%. What not be ideal for you may be ideal for others.

No. I know plenty of people who like the technical aspect of web hosting. I do not. I will cover the costs in order to allow these people to get into it, and I ask for a partnership, 50% to 50%. What not be ideal for you may be ideal for others.

Never said what is ideal for me.

But with all due respect, it seems that way.
How will you legally bind the other persons 50%?