Paper Lantern v2

nimd4

[..] windows 8 flat and ugly.
Yeah, while it's (finally, painfully) become obvious, how (even to the most hardcore fanboy /ignoramus :)), what most of us have known all along, xxxxx is a total and utter failure (like Win 98SE > Windows ME && Windows 7 > Windows Vista; & now, finally, Windows 10 > Windows 8.x); The pattern's remained steady and true - however, I don't agree that the Paper Lantern is useless!..:)

Hear, check it out:
paper_lantern_20140204.png

.. And why would you say so, anyway.w00t! :D

^^ What’s Changed?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't like the paper lantern look, am still a lover of x3, I really don't like the lantern template it has not grown on me, am all for that bubble look of x3 and after nearly 12 years of looking at it I still like it. The flat look is all the craze at the moment, all webdesigns are flat looking at the moment and guess the web designers are using their creativity maybe coping window 8 because they seem to come in around about the time window 8 was released .

Last edited:
Yeah, while it's (finally, painfully) become obvious, how (even to the most hardcore fanboy /ignoramus :)), what most of us have known all along, xxxxx is a total and utter failure (like Win 98SE > Windows ME && Windows 7 > Windows Vista; & now, finally, Windows 10 > Windows 8.x); The pattern's remained steady and true - however, I don't agree that the Paper Lantern is useless!..:)

Hear, check it out:

^^ What’s Changed?
I really don't like it and still after all this time when you quoted me, I still hate that flat look, my mind set is still the same I still don't like it,I don't mind the look of windows 10. :disagree:

Last edited:

Hear, check it out:

^^ What’s Changed?
I never said it was useless, I said I did not like the look of it, There is a big difference between saying I don't like the look of something and saying it is useless and calling me ignoramus is really insulting just because am not agreeing with what your saying. Your options about XXX operating system are your options. Windows 7 is really nice and so is 10. :shocked: and its the same to do with the Lantern all I said I did not like the look of it. If you want to quote me make sure you quote me correctly don't try to put a spin on what i meant by calling me a ignoramus.

Last edited:
I really don't like Paper Lantern I think the X3 gives more options and everything is right in front of you on the desktop.

It looks cheap and very unprofessional to me and we've had problems with it so we went back to x3 and all that went away. Change is not always good.

They must have gotten together with Namecheap to see who could destroy something that worked first.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zentekinfosoft