Optimal config for Virtualizor for VPS hosting?

Minhaz

Hi guys,

I recently purchased an Intel Xeon E3-1240 v5 @ 3.50GHz (4 Cores/8 Threads) and I am curious as to how many VPS I could deploy, may be at 2vCPU and 2GB RAM.

Virtualizor support said if I configured the server correctly, I could host up to 10 VPS clients with the above configs. But I wanted to check if anyone of you know what specific config I should do on Virtualizor and if you guys from experience can verify if with the above Dedicated server I could deploy up to 10 VPS.

Thank you.

Based on my experience, with the correct configuration in Virtualizor, you should be able to host up to 10 VPS clients at 2vCPU and 2GB RAM each on your Intel Xeon E3-1240 v5 @ 3.50GHz server.
Make sure to allocate resources efficiently and monitor server performance regularly to ensure smooth operation for all VPS clients.

Based on my experience, with the correct configuration in Virtualizor, you should be able to host up to 10 VPS clients at 2vCPU and 2GB RAM each on your Intel Xeon E3-1240 v5 @ 3.50GHz server.
Make sure to allocate resources efficiently and monitor server performance regularly to ensure smooth operation for all VPS clients.
Thank you for your reply based on your experience. To clarify a few things:
  1. What do you mean by "Make sure to allocate resources efficiently..."?
  2. On a high level, is it safe to assume that 4 cores and 8 thread CPUs translate to 20vCPUs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CathyC347