OpenVZ VPS service ?

I don't see why not? It just an application like OpenVPN correct?
Yes, It is an application, but we need to have TUN/TAP enabled on OpenVZ VPS to use that application, we have to ask our hosting provider to enable that feature

Yes, It is an application, but we need to have TUN/TAP enabled on OpenVZ VPS to use that application, we have to ask our hosting provider to enable that feature

Correct sometimes it not enabled at provisioning. But I had seen providers provide this as an option in your panel or even "on" by default.

Yes, you can use Openvz VPS for VPN services , main thing is you need to request your hosting provider to enable TUN/TAP module.

TUN/TAP is a must for VPN, but some openvz host does not enable it by default, you will need to check with the host you intend to sign-up first.

Yes. You can set up PPTP (Point to point tunneling protocol) VPN on Linux OpenVZ VPS.

Overview of steps:
1. Install PPTP
2. Edit IP settings
3. Add user accounts
4. DNS settings
5. Enable network forwarding
6. Configure firewall and forwarding
7. Start server
8. Create VPN connection in device

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

Yep, but for such services I would invest a little more and just go straight to a dedicated server. I would imagine the network speed would be vastly superior over a VPS

Yes, you can. Infact we do have many of our own customers using our VPS (which are based on OpenVZ) use them for VPNs