OnlineNIC cutdown domain price as low as $6.39!

cindylai

OnlineNIC is the sole registrar who only provid domain registration,renewal and transfered service,it don't compete with any hosting companies like other registrars.I am a gold reseller of
OnlineNIC as enjoy domain registration at $6.99.
Recently I received a promotion letter from OnlineNIC,who will cutdown its .com,.net,.org domain selling rate to $6.39!What a nice news! I now have $520 in my OnlineNIC account,so I only need to deposit $149 to upgrade to Platinum reseller and I can obtain domain registration,renewal,transfered at $6.39 now!
Is there any other OnlineNIC resellers here?What do your guys think about this?

I think its rather stupid. Your spending all this money to get your domains 70 cents cheaper?

How many domains do you buy?

Its worthless.

Danman108

I just need to deposit $149 to upgrade to Platinum reseller and I can obtain domain registration,renewal,transfered at $6.39 now.I register domain as many as what I actually need,but I transfered some of domain into Onlinenic.Onlinenic is not bad,why do you think this is a stupid idea?Do you have experience with Onlinenic?

it is hard to say whether it is worthwhile to pursue just a few dollars in value...but in this case I would agree with Cindylai, anyway, our businesses are developing and we need more domain services, by utilizing this opportunity I could upgrade my reseller level to be eligible for better pricing and services, and at the same time save a few dollars, not really a bad thing to do....

I suppose if your planning on spending the money with them anyway, then its a good idea. However, for that little of money in savings, to be locked in isn't a good thing.

Onlinenic sucks

I would never suggest anyone using them, no matter how good it looks.
I have a client that signed up with a host that was a reseller with onlinenic.
The host put themselves as the admin contact...
It took many weeks of contacting onlinenic, before they finally changed the admin contact to my client.

They should never have given that kind of power to their resellers anyway.

That isn't smrt to do that your putting all your money in there just for some domains are you sure you are goign to even register that much?