Oleole.com Hiring True Fans

Vibe

hey everyone,

oleole.com is a monster football site that has been growing at an incredible rate and needs some outside help. We are looking for posters(bloggers) who want to write original articles on their favorite teams, it can be english premier, italian serie a, spanish league, champions league whatever! Just as long as you are interested and love writing about your favorite teams. The job at first is unpaid but if we like your work compensation will quickly follow! Please PM me if interested

David, the site is really well designed and the forum seems very busy. Great site, I hope you get lots of interest from writers.

Thanks Artashes,

It is our bloggers and forum that has allowed us to grow so quickly and with such success. I forgot to mention in the above post that we can offer free jerseys, mls tickets, other gear (scarves, flags) to our most active and respected writers!

I hope you find some people to do some blogging for ya mate, might be hard unpaid, but if they are truly passionate im sure you'll find some if you look in the right places