OLD versus NEW

Handrew

Which is better for a business user?
Getting a cheaper startup or more expensive company with experience.

I think a combination of things: company's experience, solutions to fit their needs, client services, etc.

A business user generally can afford hosting, so cheap hosting would likely be not the best option for him, since he'll be expecting to get what he pays for.

Businessmen are always willing to pay an extra to sleep well at night.

Best,
Artashes

I agree! :)

I think it all depends on the person buying hosting. Some people would gladly pay more money to go with someone who KNOWS what they are doing. Others might be willing to overlook the lack of experience if it saves them a little money. It all depends.

Hello,
Some people I know are willing to pay ALOT in order to get the best possible hosting. Some just want the cheapest. I would pick the best for my site if its important to me.
Thanks

Hi,
Since you asked, I must assume you are not a fortune 100 company looking for a tax deduction....

For most businesses, start up or not, you are going to want a host that you can trust with your business.
Your business is your livelyhood, and you depend on it being there tomorrow.
Breaking into the web should not be a scary thought. You should trust a company that has been around for more then a year, look for two or three, then price shop between them.

For a personal site, I would have less restrictions, but this is your business. I am sure you like sleeping at night. And it doesn't have to cost a fortune either.

Look around for what you need, and then look at how long they have been around. When you come up with 3 to 6, then look at your options, ask them a few questions, and go from there.

Trust your instinct after you email them with your questions.

Best of luck,

Tim L

I guess when you said cheaper more more epxensive,

What range are you looking for you? What type of business?
I guess what you want to look for the best possible host at the lowest possible price.

For startup business, and the webpage is noy the source of your success then why not choose an affordable host. A lot of hosts that are affordable and reliable. Best deal is to find a host, research around. Most likely you will find a really good host at a very modest price.

Hope this will help.

P.S. Also, most expensive host does not mean the best host. Research around.