October Special! resell 15 gigs for $35/month! FREE DOMAIN

d4hosting

I am currently offering triple the disk space of normal reseller accounts!

During the month of October, any new signup for a 3 gig or 5 gig reseller account will receive 10 or 15 gigs of space and a free domain name !!

Reseller Plan 1 - $35/month or $350/year NO CONTRACT, FREE DOMAIN NAME
- 10 gigs storage (normally 3 gigs)
- 75 gigs monthly bandwidth
- host unlimited domains
- WHM/Cpanel
- create unlimited packages
- unlimited MySQL / email / ftp / subdomains on all accounts
- Redhat Linux OS, Apache webserver
- 2 FREE months with 12 month prepaid!
Reseller Package 1

Reseller Plan 2 - $50/month or $500/year NO CONTRACT, FREE DOMAIN NAME
- 15 gigs storage (normally 5 gigs)
- 100 gigs monthly bandwidth
- host unlimited domains
- WHM/Cpanel
- create unlimited packages
- unlimited MySQL / email / ftp / subdomains on all accounts
- Redhat Linux OS, Apache webserver
- 2 FREE months with 12 month prepaid!
Reseller Package 1

I have been in business since February 2004. I am offering discount shared and reseller hosting with the promise to provide friendly and prompt service. I pride myself in being honest and direct with potential customers, and because of that I put everything out in the open:

I am a college student, 21 years old. I live in California, and colocate my single server in a datacenter in Great River, New York. You can check out the datacenter specs at the provider's site: Ezzi. The server consists of one 80 gigabyte Drive with the OS and some accounts on it, as well as a 200 gigabyte drive we recently added. There are currently only 31 accounts on the server, all of which are using much less than 10% of the system's resources combined. I have plans to colocate another server as soon as the first one turns a profit.

I am almost always available to answer questions via email within 2-4 hours, and I am currently testing online chat support through AIM and Yahoo.

If what i have to offer sounds like something you would be interested in, please check out the plans on my site. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to send me an email or see if I am on the instant message system.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Chris Jordan
D4Hosting
AIM: D4HChris
YahooIM: D4HostChris

I see other posts here for the same price, but only 3 gigs storage and 30 gigs bandwidth! Grab this offer while it lasts.

2 GIGS/20 GB transfer $5.99/month!! Resellers get free month+domain

Hi!

This offer will be available for the rest of November:

Package: DH1K - $5.99/month OR $59.99/year
D4Hosting DH1K Package
  • 2 Gigs (2,048 MB) web space
  • 20 Gigs (20,480 MB) monthly bandwidth
  • cPanel
  • unlimited email accounts, MySQL, subdomains, FTP accounts....

#######################################
ALSO AVAILABLE: reseller accounts starting at $35 for 15 gigs!!

ALL RESELLER ACCOUNTS: first month FREE, FREE DOMAIN!!

USE CODE "freedomain" ON CHECKOUT!
#######################################

Package: RS3000 - $35/month OR $350/year
FIRST MONTH FREE! no contract!
RS 3000
  • 15 Gigs (15,360 MB) web space
  • 75 Gigs (76,800 MB) monthly bandwidth
  • cPanel / WHM
  • Host unlimited domains / accounts
  • Create / Edit your own packages
  • Private nameservers

Package: RS5000 - $50/month OR $500/year
FIRST MONTH FREE! no contract!
RS 5000
  • 25 Gigs (25,600 MB) web space
  • 100 Gigs (102,400 MB) monthly bandwidth
  • cPanel / WHM
  • Host unlimited domains / accounts
  • Create / Edit your own packages
  • Private nameservers

I have been in business since February 2004. I am offering discount shared and reseller hosting with the promise to provide friendly and prompt service. I pride myself in being honest and direct with potential customers, and because of that I put everything out in the open:

I am a college student, 21 years old. I live in California, and colocate my single server in a datacenter in Great River, New York. You can check out the datacenter specs at the provider's site: Ezzi. The server consists of one 80 gigabyte Drive with the OS and some accounts on it, as well as a 200 gigabyte drive we recently added. There are currently only 31 accounts on the server, all of which are using less than 5% of the system's resources combined. I have plans to colocate another server as soon as the first one turns a profit.

I am almost always available to answer questions via email within 2-4 hours, and I am currently testing online chat support through AIM and Yahoo.

If what i have to offer sounds like something you would be interested in, please check out the plans on my site. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to send me an email or see if I am on the instant message system.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

MOD NOTE: Threads merged. All posting members are limited to 1 (one) advertising thread per 14 (fourteen) days. We rely on your future cooperation. Thank you.