Not able to renew my domains

Westpoint

It seems that I will lose one of my favorite domains. It will be expiring on June 6th, and I can't renew it now. Paypal is limiting my accounts. :rolleyes2

Depending on your provider, even if your domain name expires, you still have up to 30 days to renew the domain before it goes into RGP status at which point you have another few months (just a lot more money to renew).

Check with your provider. Why doesn't your provider allow credit card or debit card transactions? PayPal should never be your only option for payment.

a prime example of this (which i and many think is daft)

123-REG will allow you to register a domain using Paypal, but this is not an option when it comes to renewal of domains (you need to use a CC or DC to renew a domain), luckily i have a Paypal pre payment card, so can use this card to make renewals.

Check with your provider. Why doesn't your provider allow credit card or debit card transactions? PayPal should never be your only option for payment.

Was wondering the same myself.. Most providers will accept credit card payments, and have PayPal as an added bonus so I think this is most likely a problem on the OP's side of the fence, actually.

@OP - Why is PayPal limiting your account? Have you added a Bank Account and/or Credit Card to your PayPal account?

You can also try and add CASH to your PayPal account using MoneyPak.

From what I hear by a few sources PayPal is being a little snippy when it comes to new members. I have seen at least 2 cases where the person was at fault, maybe this guy/gal was flagged incorrectly?

@OP - Why is PayPal limiting your account? Have you added a Bank Account and/or Credit Card to your PayPal account?

You can also try and add CASH to your PayPal account using MoneyPak.

I sent $200 to my friend's account, and withdrew $100 to my bank account. Those were all what I did, and PayPal stated that my account was limited due to some unusual activities they found on my account.

Thanks for the info about MoneyPak.

Did you contact PayPal and authorize the transactions?

PayPal has called me in the past when they notice unusual activity (usually when we transfer a large amount of money bringing the balance down to less than a few hundred) - but just like a bank, I authorize the transaction and everything returns to normal status.

Contact them - tell them you want your money, and they'll open it up.

Call your domain name registrar Try to use a different payment method. If limited your paypal account fallow paypal instructions.

Buying a domain for you by your Hosting provider is not a very big deal..... If you are loyal to your hosting provider then they can do such a favor for you... I dont know why they are not doing it for you.....

Buying a domain for you by your Hosting provider is not a very big deal..... If you are loyal to your hosting provider then they can do such a favor for you... I dont know why they are not doing it for you.....

It seems that I will lose one of my favorite domains. It will be expiring on June 6th,

as it is now Oct.29 i suspect the OPs domain has expired or renewed.

Art maybe its time to close this thread