No No No You Can't Do That!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabe

Why?

Well it's not done like that anymore.

Why?

Because they said not to do it like that anymore.

Who said that and who are they?

They did?

Who are they?

Well you know, w3c and all the guru's.

W3c and the guru's don't pay my bills nor tell me what to do and who are the guru's? And who are "they" to tell me how to build my website?

Your site won't validate if you build it like that.

But it does validate and I could really care less whether it does or not.

It may not look the same in all the browsers if you build it that way.

But it does look the same in all the browsers with little effort.

Well it's bad for seo.

It ranks on the 1st page of the major search engines and number one on Google.

Well it'll load real slow.

Loads extremely fast, it's not on an over sold server and by the way, sometimes how a site loads is the internet connections of the viewers.

I looked at your site tonight bozo and it looked boring, cluttered, print to small and to light in color to read, parts of it looked like scrambled eggs, was some differences in each of the browsers.

My site?

Now who else would I call a bozo?

I guess just Me.

Correct, but you're still one of my best friends. Sometimes you believe to much of what you read and hear from..."they and them" because "they and them" does it that way and thinks everyone else should do it that way too.

Last edited:
Is it just me or I am missing the point of the thread here? Is any advice or help needed, or just a rant? :)

Sorry guys you don't understand what I was saying. That was a conversation I had with a code head friend. Had a lot of laughs with it on another board and got all kinds of responses.

Our winter wheat crop came in fast like on us and I've been running a combine for three days helping harvest the crop. Now we're into our spring planting season and it's all folks to the fields so I'll probably be gone from here for at least a week.

Attachments

• yeehaw.jpg
    yeehaw.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.