Nice Cops

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
Woke up at 5.30 am because of some sound reminding the house alarm... So I went outside to check where this sound comes from.. found out that it was a car alarm (that went off at about 4 am) that probably got screwed, because it was a non-stop sound of the horn.... Pretty annoying and very loud. And it felt like it was right down my house.

So I called the police, they came in 10 minutes, hit the car a couple of times - that didn't help. Quickly found the owner, took him outside so he could shut the thing off, which he did. :)

Anyways, I didn't have chance to say 'Thank You' to the policemen, so I'm kind of making this dedication for them, spreading good word about Montreal law enforcement for helping everyone in my house and neighbour's house have a queit rest of the night.

Cheers.

You guys will not believe this. I ended up having the most weirdest day of my life. In all, here is what happened:

1. Started with a Police Action
2. Won a copyright case against the company that stole intellectual property from one of my ventures.
3. Punished one Spammer (it was a two week process) by being able to shut down his web site.
4. Won a battle against the latest worm that affects the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) in WinXP (during that crack found in software), which was basically contstantly (every 1 minute) shutting down my PC. Managed to download and install the patch within those several 1 minute.. My PC went nuts literally. But there was again a happy end.

Now all I needed after a day like that is a good night sleep. :tired:

Speaking about cops... I just got pull over for speeding when I was coming home from work. :disagree: