New Hosting Idea

Hey,

I think asking for a team online is very risky. I know hosts who do that too and that resulted in their clients files deleted (I won't say who). When opening CGIwire I first started with a friend who i've worked with on many projects. Suddenly lots of people started asking to help but because of security we said no. Now there are four of us, one support and three technical (though we all help out on support).

Like cns-uk said:
"My advice would be to ask as many questions as humanly possible, read as much information as you can and set out a detailed plan, without this you will lose track of things within a market which in frank is very dynamic."

that is very true. I wrote up a business plan in a few days with lots of research. I had price plans before and after paypal deducted it's fees, money expenditure, expected income, advertising campaign etc...

Once you have this you know exactly where you want to be going and you can work towards it!

Best of luck,
Patrick Socha

Also I love what hostleet said:
the sky is the limit, but you can touch the moon if you try.
It's very true!

Last edited:
I started PsyberHosting with a friends Free Reseller and a WHMCS license.

I've since grown to a larger scale service, and you know what, when I started PsyberHosting, I was 16 years old doing design work for local businesses making maybe 100.00 a month (Hey, had to work cheap to build my portfolio)

Now, I'm 31, and PsyberHosting/PsyberArts (at least, in my area) is a household name, with a little over 200 design clients, and a small handfull of shared clients. We recently decided to expand into the public market, and since then We've picked up dedicated server clients, VPS Clients.. Now, fast forward 15 years from the start, I'm making a little under 3 grand a month (Still not much, but hey)

So don't let anyone discourage you, don't let anyone tell you that you are too young and to enjoy your childhood. The way time flies these days, your childhood will be gone before you know it, and guess what.. The moment you become an adult, the economy tells you you aren't good enough, and you need to make at least 3 grand a month to make it in life, let alone pay for college, and everything else.

Start building your nest egg now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CathyC347