New "bluelagoon" Cpanel Skin

HostingDirect

Have any of you taken a look at the new "bluelagoon" Cpanel Skin that is now an option within WHM? It looks like they will also be keeping this skin updated automatically as the iconic is today. It is worth taking a look at!

I really like the new layout but I may have to think about some color modifications.

I have a screen shot up on my main home page at http://www.hostingdirect.net/ and if you click on it I have an active demo set up (minus a few features for security reasons). Feel free to poke around and look it over. It is really growing on me but I do plan on making some color changes to it in the near future :)

To make the "bluelagoon" an active skin each host will have to enable it via WHM for auto updates. If you do not own your own server and you like the skin you may have to ask your host to enable the skin for you.

Cpanelskins.net has better skins

Hey I know they are not free but I like all the skins that cpanelskins.net does. The "Bluelagoon " would look better if it was at least a little brighter and less dreary.

The color scheme I dont like in the Bluelagoon cpanel

I personally like the skins at cpanelskins.net. Though I'm not sure why people really care what their control panels look like?

Personally, I've never ever liked Blue Lagoon.
It simply just doesn't suit my taste. I do know though that
a lot of people, as well as some being my clients, love the
skin to bits. I personally prefer the XSkins and Vertex.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys