Need some feedback

Nice and clean.

My only beef would be with the header. The text-based logo, while I've seen that done more frequently recently, something I am not a fan of. Perhaps have a custom logo designed.

The main navigation, I'd go for a more exciting/trendy typography choice than Times New Roman font.

Footer portion is awesome. Navigation option is not that good looking yet. That's can be customized or best if you remove.

So far so good. I'm not seeing Times New Roman, Artashes > maybe I haven't looked closely enough.

So far so good. I'm not seeing Times New Roman, Artashes > maybe I haven't looked closely enough.

The actual navigation menu is (I believe) Times New Roman, drop down is in Arial font. I just find it too basic for such a feature,

I liked the design, it's easy on eyes. Simple navigation and easy to find information there. Speed was issue for me it took some time to browse other pages(this might have been on my part) where is the site hosted?

I would remove all of the social media icons on the top of your page and move them to the footer. The worst thing you can do is have visitors click those links and remove themselves from your website which you've worked so hard to get them to your website in the first place.

Looks ok to me but its pretty dull.

Also, you really need to work on the Typography as you are using Times New Roman which looks disgusting (personal opinion).

Have a look at Google Web Fonts: https://google.com/fonts and you can incorporate them into the design.

Suggestions:
- Open Sans
- Roboto
- Rubik

The template you chose is good. I haven't seen it as much used as FlatHost on ThemeForest.
I'd suggest changing the logo from the template provided one, and the fonts are a bit old, so follow @BlaZe's suggestion.