Need HELP on Emails Rejection - Hotmails/Microsoft

HosterDaddy

Hello,

I have personal cpanel server for personal use but when I tried sending an e-mail to my other hotmail account and it appears that the IP address of my webhost is blacklisted from Hotmail.

Why Microsoft always block new IP's for emails.

The failure e-mail I received states the following:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.gr
host mx4.hotmail.com [65.55.92.168]
SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined end of data:
550 SC-001 (SNT004-MC3F7) Unfortunately, messages from XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
Reporting-MTA: dns; server.example.com

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.gr
Remote-MTA: dns; mx4.hotmail.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 SC-001 (SNT004-MC3F7) Unfortunately, messages from XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

Can anyone tell how to solve this error completely.

Best Regards

You could try de-listing it but more than likely whoever actually owns the IPs will have to do it.

The IPs may be new to you but they're not new.

You could try de-listing it but more than likely whoever actually owns the IPs will have to do it.

The IPs may be new to you but they're not new.

Well I owned the IP and the ISP is OVH, I have been using this particular IP since 2015. BTW where i can place delist request?

If you are forwarding ALL your emails to Hotmail/Yahoo/Gmail, then you will invoke their frequency rules and get your IP banned, at least temporarily.

If you want to forward all emails, then you are better off configuring your email address on their systems and changing your MX records to send the emails there.

If you are forwarding ALL your emails to Hotmail/Yahoo/Gmail, then you will invoke their frequency rules and get your IP banned, at least temporarily.

If you want to forward all emails, then you are better off configuring your email address on their systems and changing your MX records to send the emails there.

I didn't do anything like forwarding n all, I just simply setup a cpanel server and try to send couple of email to hotmail/yahoo/gmail and they went fine to others but just having issue with hotmail or microsoft's email.

I was tried to de-list my IP from microsoft and failed so I don't think that you have a enough luck for de-listening from Microsoft.

Microsoft are a law onto themselves when it comes to this.

I laugh when hotmail servers block IPs especially when a lot of online businesses will not let users sign up with hotmail emails due to hotmail been widely used by spammers.

Microsoft are a law onto themselves when it comes to this.

I laugh when hotmail servers block IPs especially when a lot of online businesses will not let users sign up with hotmail emails due to hotmail been widely used by spammers.

I never noticed a lot of spammers using Hotmail. Not since they forced you in to using a cell number when signing up. I see more GMail and Yahoo! spam/scam/junk mail than anything myself.

Still though, Hotmail is a bit of a prude with things like this (OP's concerns).

I never noticed a lot of spammers using Hotmail. Not since they forced you in to using a cell number when signing up. I see more GMail and Yahoo! spam/scam/junk mail than anything myself.

Still though, Hotmail is a bit of a prude with things like this (OP's concerns).

very little if any from hotmail.com and .co.uk, but still a lot from other extensions.

Never had any from yahoo since Verizon took them over.

still a few from gmail, but i have boxtrapper set on my main emails which stop a lot.

the worse i find for sending spam is .cn, .ru and .vn

.cn (chinanet) are the worse as they ignore reports from spamcop

You have to Contact your domain administrator and ask them to get in touch with the Microsoft Sender Support Team. They have to fill out the e-form
If you do not know how you can get in touch with your domain admin, you can use WHOIS tools to search for your contact e-mail address of your domain admin.

You have to Contact your domain administrator and ask them to get in touch with the Microsoft Sender Support Team. They have to fill out the e-form
If you do not know how you can get in touch with your domain admin, you can use WHOIS tools to search for your contact e-mail address of your domain admin.

it has 0% to do with domain administrator. it is the mail server that you need to check , so your mail server provider is the one that needs to contact Microsoft Sender Support Team

MicroSoft does have a delisting page that mostly works. But for webs hosts, the best way to prevent blacklisting by M$ is to sign up for their SNDS program.

https://postmaster.live.com/snds/

Once I signed up and setup monitoring for my server IPs my blacklisting problem went away.

That, and I don't allow forwarding mail from my servers to gmail, hotmail, live.com or yahoo.

Well I owned the IP and the ISP is OVH, I have been using this particular IP since 2015. BTW where i can place delist request?
If you mean you've been paying for the IP that you are sending email on since 2015 - then that would generally indicate it's listed due to something you've done unless it's a larger block/listing that just happens to include your IP.

MicroSoft does have a delisting page that mostly works. But for webs hosts, the best way to prevent blacklisting by M$ is to sign up for their SNDS program.

Similar experience years ago, and their program worked like a charm. AOL used to have a routing list also (back when everyone still had AOL addresses), and that too was a great way to communicate with their tech teams too.