Need appraisals please

rambo6376

None of these have any content yet, I just wanted to get an idea of which of these domains would be worth developing, and how much it might be worth undeveloped.

phpxtreme.com
phpfx.com
phpref.com
phpxpert.com
phplinx.com

I know there are already tons of PHP sites out there so if they're not worth squat I wouldnt be surprised.

Thanks.

Tough domains. I know they are all in a certain style, but individually... I don't know. 10-20$ each.

I like phpxpert.com I think it's the best of the bunch and probably worth developing. Although you'd have to either be a phpxpert or be able to find a bunch of them willing to contribute to your site.

I'm not sure the domain name itself would be worth much more than the registration price. Phpexpert would be of more value until an actual site was developed.

Artashes said:
Its not even "expert", but rather "xpert".

That's why I don't think it would be of much value until a site was developed around it, because most people would be inclined to go to phpexpert and not phpxpert.

I think another risk is someone setting up a site or forum with the correct name and actually dilluting your efforts with the misspelled name.

-V

True...it's probably best to go ahead and register the correctly spelled domain as well (if you're planning on building a site on this one ofcourse...)