Need Affiliate Hosting Program Recommendation

as in most cases there is very little profit in hosting most providers only offer one time payments. But if you look hard enough you might find providers still doing this

Most of the time hosts just pay one time payment.
But we do have a specific offerings for that you have to get enough sales.

Instead of directly signing with host, I recommend you join affiliate program through affiliate network like CJ or shareasale etc, these network keep the affiliate interest safe.

Instead of directly signing with host, I recommend you join affiliate program through affiliate network like CJ or shareasale etc, these network keep the affiliate interest safe.

If you can't trust the company you're referring business to, you should try another company not necessarily jump to an affiliate network.

Some of us genuinely do value our affiliates greatly and appreciate the opportunities to work together so we won't cheat you over on your sales :).

If you can't trust the company you're referring business to, you should try another company not necessarily jump to an affiliate network.

Some of us genuinely do value our affiliates greatly and appreciate the opportunities to work together so we won't cheat you over on your sales :).

Hi Alex,
I agree with you some merchant value their affiliates, but I have heard lots of stories where merchant do not give the commission of genuine sales, having a third party network is always in best interest of both merchant and affiliate.

Most of them doesn't have recurring commissions , but you can always talk to a host directly and make a alliance

The most resellers are out of that system and the couple of providers who is doing that is very less. Or the payout is to low because it allows to withdraw your money when you sent people to them and buy a package.

there are so many companies available who provide you highest paying hosting affiliate program. But they have lots of conditions which is need to be fulfill. Always check the provider terms & conditions before signup.

There are a lot of companies offering affiliate programs, most of them offer a one time commission only. Nevertheless, I know of people who are earning really well with the affiliate programs. So even if you find a reliable host with a one time commission, go with them.

quick answer to affiliate hosting program

Great question!

If you're looking for way to make money joining affiliate program, I highly recommend you go with the reputed companies as their brand has already increased it's value among the most prospects. This way it would be easier for you to attract more new customers. And there are many companies that offer you good commission for every new customer you send their way through your affiliate link.

As Mike mentioned, I too haven't noticed much cloud providers offering commission on a recurring basis. That should be because of the low-margin product.

Try being an affiliate for dedicated server hosts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saranya Subramaniam