need a tutorial/artical writer? i can help!

silverfreak

Have you seen some of your competitors with their endless lists of tutorials and help sites and wish you had the time or the talent to put your own helpful hints up on your web hosting site?

Well have no fear, because I am now taking job offers and requests to help you "bulk" up your own tutorials, walk throughs and anything else you might have in mind for me to do.

I've done a number of different walk throughs, tutorials and interviews in the past with my experiences in other web hosting firms and will promise you results. I'm the sort of guy who wants to make reading a tutorial fun and make sense as well. None of that boring and repetitive junk you see repeated over and over again on every other web hosting help site. I promise you new and exciting content that will leave your clients wanting more.

As far as payment goes, I'd rather handle things through PayPal on a per-project basis, but I'm willing to negotiate on those terms.

Are you interested yet? If so you can send your specs on over to me at tru_cerealkeeler@yahoo.com ! I have a long list of example works to show for those who are interested in my services!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansrtch